Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I have noticed that I have a badge that I have not meet the requirement for. The badge is Angelic.

After posting the above I checked the rest of my badges and also should not have Completionest II badge. Have only completed three games not five.
Last edited 01-18-2015 at 01:12 AM by Sentimentalnoos.
I have noticed that I have a badge that I have not meet the requirement for. The badge is Angelic.

After posting the above I checked the rest of my badges and also should not have Completionest II badge. Have only completed three games not five.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos

Well you better get going completing some games then and make one of those a HALO game. Reach comes to mind. Smile
But if your really worried about it, problem fixed.. and now if you do get those requirements unlocked and don't get the badge let me know.

Thank you for your honesty.
Well you better get going completing some games then and make one of those a HALO game. Reach comes to mind. Smile
But if your really worried about it, problem fixed.. and now if you do get those requirements unlocked and don't get the badge let me know.

Thank you for your honesty.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Thank you and have been honest since 91
I've had the same thing with the Cowabunga badge. It seems to have unlocked 2015-03-01 after playing Resident Evil 4 HD.
I've had the same thing with the Cowabunga badge. It seems to have unlocked 2015-03-01 after playing Resident Evil 4 HD.
Originally Posted by Chariot Choogle
I'll look into removing this for you. Just be aware if you do decide to ever play a TMNT game and it doesn't unlock let us know.
Apparently, I somehow unlocked the "A Winner Is You" badge at 10 a.m. today for logging in to the site with my mobile phone. While I do have a cell phone, it is not a phone that is able to do so.
Apparently, I somehow unlocked the "A Winner Is You" badge at 10 a.m. today for logging in to the site with my mobile phone. While I do have a cell phone, it is not a phone that is able to do so.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Took care of that for you and sent you a PM. Thank you for your honesty.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account