Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

If anyone out there can help, I'm looking to finish up The Vae Victus achievement (50 ranked wins). I'm a little over halfway there but have been unable to find other players. I have another player from GTN that has helped me in the past that's also looking to get this.

I am on US Eastern time, usually on late at night (midnight & after).

Reply to the forum post, send me a message on GTN, or a message on Xbox Live if you're interested.
Yo, I'm still into this too you know, I've been waiting for you, did we officially lose Old Smoke then? I still have two copies and want to get this done, that makes 3/4 we only need one more then.
Last edited 01-23-2014 at 10:04 PM by B8TINGU.
You are the other player who helped me that I made reference to in the post.... :-)
You are the other player who helped me that I made reference to in the post.... :-)
Originally Posted by diseased maniac
oh my bad, lol I did read that last part right... I just didn't want you to think I wasn't interested anymore.
Damnit! If my console disc drive worked, I would SO be in on this. I wonder if it's cheap on demand....?
Damnit! If my console disc drive worked, I would SO be in on this. I wonder if it's cheap on demand....?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I don't see it listed on Games On Demand :-( Probably because Midway went out of business.
At least they left the servers on! THQ went under & Homefront servers are gone....
Crap. I have the damn game, but no working disc drive until taxes come back.
If I were an eccentric millionaire I would have bought you two consoles, two tvs and an extra copy of the game plus a free year or two of gold....but alas I'm not...sorry, but when you get your consol up and working let me know and we'll get this done!
u can get a cheap xbox 4 less than 50 buks at a pawn shop just a heads up never buy a new xbox from wal-mart or k-mart
u can get a cheap xbox 4 less than 50 buks at a pawn shop just a heads up never buy a new xbox from wal-mart or k-mart
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
That's what I told him once...i have a slim I got from a spawn shop for $86 and it been running for quite some time now.
Finally finished up the game last night. Saw some sessions up on trueachievements.com if you need players...
Finally finished up the game last night. Saw some sessions up on trueachievements.com if you need players...
Originally Posted by diseased maniac
I hope your still down to help me out..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account