Favorite Music Videos

Entertainment

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

I haven't been able to catch the music videos for my favorite artists, albums or songs these last couple years but I've been catching up on what's fresh and new as of lately. I can't help but pick my favorites and I'm always interested to see what you're favorites are too. And hey, they don't have to be recent, nor do they have to major artists, bands or official videos for that sake. It's all about mixing music and video in this thread, so express yourselves.

My first one is by Animal Collective and the song is "Summertime Clothes". This video will smack you across your face while straight blowing your mind at the same time. It's beauticrazy.

Don't leave me hanging and share your favorites too! Smile
This one always interested me, Clutch are an amazing band, and their videos are just as amazing it seems...

My first one is by Animal Collective and the song is "Summertime Clothes". This video will smack you across your face while straight blowing your mind at the same time. It's beauticrazy.
Originally Posted by Eric
I saw them live a few days ago in Prospect Park. Have you gone to a concert of theirs? The stage production was minblowing, with free swinging waves and sharks and totem guys. The visuals made the show something truly special.

This is a video that just came out today from The Music Tapes, and it features a cameo of Kevin Barnes from of Montreal. It's a song about Pluto: For The Planet Pluto

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account