Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

I just joined this site yesterday, and I thought I'd just post a little something here to help myself get comfortable here. My name's David, I've been a Xbox gamer for exactly six years now, but have been playing games for maybe ten years more then that. I'm someone that would try any time of game and play online with some good folks if you need someone to fill a party up. For those interested, I'm also on TrueAchievement and 360voice, where I did have some pretty good streaks, before lack of internet access made them both crash. Oh well. Anyway, I'm on here now and I'm hoping to make the most of it. If anyone wants to play a game, feel free to send me a message and we can sort something out.
Welcome! Newer here as well, but can say the community is really good.
Welcome to the asylum David. Did we boost Flatout UC together as I recognise the tag
Welcome to Gamertag Nation! We're glad to have you. Let me know if you need anything.
Welcome to GTN. Sorry Im late to the party but were glad to have ya...
Welcome aboard...you sound like you'll fit in quite nicely. Would've posted this sooner myself, but my phone is a pos right now....

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account