Are you getting Halo: The Master Chief Collection?

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

Are you getting Halo: The Master Chief Collection?
$60 for 4 games for 400 achievements for 4000gs? Absolutely.

All of that for only $40 more than Bungie wants for the bullshit DLC they're giving Destiny players. No brainer for me.
I probably will at some time, but not at launch. Not sure when I'll ever have time to play it. The backlog already grows.
I'll probably be picking it up. More than likely I'll just buy digital, since I know I'll be hanging on to it and playing it for quite awhile.
If you do, make sure you all check your data caps.
Originally Posted by palmettobling
No cap for me, unlimited. Smile Used to be 120GB/month, but got it increased when I got my X1.
For me it's not an "if" but a "when"... I will eventually pick this up and play it.
For any of you who may be interested in Forge, or you're on the fence, you may want to look at this video.
Forge definitely doubled my enjoyment of Reach, and this iteration looks to be making up for the mistakes made in Halo 4's Forge. Worth a look.
He lives in Florida not Australia! Who in America has broadband caps on anything but their phone?
He lives in Florida not Australia! Who in America has broadband caps on anything but their phone?
Originally Posted by Kaens
College Students?
Only cap I got is the space on my hard drive available xD
Only cap I got is the space on my hard drive available xD
Originally Posted by Damnlag
At least you can add USB drives to it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I have a 300 GB cap with Comcast. I come very close to hitting it just about every month.
I have a 300 GB cap with Comcast. I come very close to hitting it just about every month.
Stop using torrents...
$60 for 4 games for 400 achievements for 4000gs? Absolutely.

All of that for only $40 more than Bungie wants for the bullshit DLC they're giving Destiny players. No brainer for me.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Awesome :-)

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account