Sync this Game for me Option

Feature Requests

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Probably from the game page. But I would like an option to put a specific game for my tag to rescan.

Mostly this is for those oddball scenarios where a game doesn't get scanned or doesn't pick up a new achievement. I know Win Phone and Windows games don't always update last played.

My issue is some games didn't get picked up during the initial scan.
That is a good idea. I imagine it very much unlike TA where you can force-sync your entire profile, just one single game you need synced, correct? Good idea.
Great idea
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Great spam post. Absolutely better than mine Wink lol

The more I think of this idea, the greater I like it. For example: unlock an achievement, go sync it real quick, feel more complete in life. BUT, I imagine abuses like that will diminish it's implementation.
Great idea. This will be coming soon to Premium members first. Non-Premium members will receive it sometime after, and will be limited in the number of requests they make each hour.
Great spam post. Absolutely better than mine Wink lol

The more I think of this idea, the greater I like it. For example: unlock an achievement, go sync it real quick, feel more complete in life. BUT, I imagine abuses like that will diminish it's implementation.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
This is exactly how I use TA and why I pay them premium. I'd prefer if GTN could be handle the immediacy of the syncing. I use it to track my achievements. Of course, with that last update and my achievements snapped, I don't know if I'll use either much other than when I'm done my sessions.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account