Declined
The biggest clue of them all is on this page haha

I'm mad I didn't get it sooner, I was too consumed with it being gaming related.
The biggest clue of them all is on this page haha

I'm mad I didn't get it sooner, I was too consumed with it being gaming related.
Originally Posted by dieselv2
There are no clues on this page. (You realize people can have a different number of posts per page, right?)
There are no clues on this page. (You realize people can have a different number of posts per page, right?)
Originally Posted by futiles
True, but this post now creates a clue on this page. Tricky, but the pattern persists.
True, but this post now creates a clue on this page. Tricky, but the pattern persists.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Very clever...
Very clever...
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
He saw what I did way back there.
He saw what I did way back there.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
This, but trying to keep it going has been an interesting challenge. The badge team wants to see how long it can go on.
This, but trying to keep it going has been an interesting challenge. The badge team wants to see how long it can go on.
That badge team. Totally blindsiding the community with another challenge. This better translate into another one.
As annoying as this was it was fun when found out answer...do another one Eric Smile
As annoying as this was it was fun when found out answer...do another one Eric Smile
I agree. This is entertaining.
I don't know. Even after getting the badge, I still don't "get it" at all.
I don't know. Even after getting the badge, I still don't "get it" at all.
You also don't get youtube and twitch. So... Par for the course?

"get off my lawn"
You also don't get youtube and twitch. So... Par for the course?

"get off my lawn"
Probably so. I mean, why not Flashback Friday or Toss Off Tuesday or Memories Monday or What We Did in the Past Wednesday? Although that last one is bad... #WWDitPW
Probably so. I mean, why not Flashback Friday or Toss Off Tuesday or Memories Monday or What We Did in the Past Wednesday? Although that last one is bad... #WWDitPW
I thought Flashback Friday was a thing. I'm all for Toss Off Tuesday. You'll have to wait for AF for Memories of Monday. I don't know if WWDitPW has enough letters. Need a few more in there.
This Badge Thread reminds me of all those good times in the past, when people were looking for clues, but could see what I was doing there.

Turning back time and revitalizing the thread, just in time for the badge to be obtainable again.

3 clues there, although the third is obscure and just happened.
Have you ever thought of designing cryptic crossword haha.

Some great clues though.
'member this badge thread?

Good times.
I 'member!
I 'member!
I remember as well. I didn't post as much as others but enjoyed seeing the clues. Time for a new mystery badge, right? Been almost a year now...
I remember as well. I didn't post as much as others but enjoyed seeing the clues. Time for a new mystery badge, right? Been almost a year now...
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
You know, that's funny. A couple of us were just discussing this very idea. Might have to see about it tomorrow...
You know, that's funny. A couple of us were just discussing this very idea. Might have to see about it tomorrow...
You mean you and the others in the badge team?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account