Can't view forum index

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm assuming this is to do with url change but I get error page when trying to get forum list on mobile.

Ps. 2 years since mystery badge 7...time for 8? Haha
I cannot click on Forums>Browse Forums. I have to use "New Posts"
Same here. This is the message I get when I use "Forums --> Browse Forums"

This page isn’t working www.gamertagnation.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
Still having it here too. I can go to a specific forum from the dropdown and navigate from forum to forum using the sidebar, but I can't view new posts or the forum index.
Last edited 09-09-2019 at 01:02 PM by thanatos8285.
The issue seems to be getting worse. This is the first time I've been able to access the forums and I had to get into them a roundabout way.
I haven't been able to access the forums since the end of August. The only reason I can post this is because I have a subscription to this thread.
I've been going in to a specific forum and then I can find links to the others. But, I can't get into the
Search;
Unread Posts
Forum Index

etc.
Also having issues with accessing search; new posts and forum index. Had to go through the forum drop-down menu to be able to read forum posts.
This has been going on for close to a month now... Is anybody still working on this site or is it going the way of Achievement Hounds, etc? Wink
This has been going on for close to a month now... Is anybody still working on this site or is it going the way of Achievement Hounds, etc? Wink
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Lol maybe they can't get to the forum to see the post.
Lol maybe they can't get to the forum to see the post.
Originally Posted by thanatos8285
LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol LolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLolLol LolLolLol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account