Where do you game the most?

Gaming Chat

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm curious, where do you guys play most of your games?

For me, most of my games are played in the living room, but occasionally I'll boot up my other 360 and play in my office. What about you guys?
Them are played in Spain, but actually i'm playing them in UK Big Grin
I play about 70% in my office, 30% in the living room. Being able to put your profile and game saves in the cloud made this much easier, moving around the thumb drive got old.
I play about 70% in my office, 30% in the living room. Being able to put your profile and game saves in the cloud made this much easier, moving around the thumb drive got old.
Originally Posted by ikmyer
Absolutely. Before cloud syncing was around, I would only play in the living room.
I play mostly in my bedroom, seen as though i have plug-and-play plugs, i could probably go were i wanted around the house. But beroom is comfiest and the most likely of places for me to wake up/go to sleep. Who wants to be moving around early in the morning/late at night?
most of the time i play in my bedroom but i also play in my basement sometime have a 2ed Xbox set up down there

+ i like my bedroom now b/c i have a couch in there now.
Bedroom is where my xbox sits most of the time but when it gets very hot i move it into my basement.
I got tv and xbox360 2 pcs all in my room. so mostly in my room lol
In my living room. Both my xbox and pc are in there and I play on whichever one my wife isn't unless she wants my help
Used to game in the Living room but move to the Bedroom, i like to chill out whilst gaming, sometimes have a nap in between Smile
i have a large 3 car garage i converted into my media room/man cave
i have a large 3 car garage i converted into my media room/man cave
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
That's awesome. I always thought 3 car garages were a waste of space, but a media room man cave makes sense. Here in Texas, my garage converts into an oven in the summer.
Living room, but the WP goes everywhere I go and usually gets played there
Living Room, Two consoles in this room, one hooked to a 42in widescreen the other hooked into an extra monitor. I also have my Alienware PC to running W8 app games as well as my GFWL and Live enabled Steam games. I also have a WP7 that I take with me everywhere.

I also have a third console in my kids room upstairs for them to play games on...
I have a 60" TV at the foot of my bed, i just lay back in my room and game all night..lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account