× 1 (2.08%) Lions

× 6 (12.50%) Seahawks

× 4 (8.33%) Packers

× 1 (2.08%) Giants

× 6 (12.50%) Cowboys

× 2 (4.17%) Falcons

• Added 01-04-2017 06:50 PM
  • 48 votes
Puh-lease. As if anyone outside of the Boston-Metro area doesn't think the Patriots are assholes.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
^^^This. So much.
Puh-lease. As if anyone outside of the Boston-Metro area doesn't think the Patriots are assholes.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I don't. Honestly, I don't really have strong feelings for most AFC teams. I like the Chiefs (lived there), the rest, meh.

Fuck the Falcons. As long as they lose, I'm good.
It's going to be the Atlanta Falcons and the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl this year.
Who is going to win it all?
It's going to be the Atlanta Falcons and the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl this year.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Still sticking with the Falcons.
Well, that one stung a bit but the better team won. Anytime I start getting pissed off about being beat, I force myself to remember how fortunate you have to be to get this deep in the playoffs on a regular basis in the first place.

I'll be rooting for Atlanta for sure. Should be one hell of a game! Congrats to both teams for making the big show!
Ok, ok, I know you've all been patiently waiting for my picks and after a long thoughtful process which included many hours of stats tracking and comparison, I think that the Patriots and the Falcons will end up in the super bowl.

Oh and I'm picking The Falcons to win.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Falcons cuz fuck the Pats and Brady. He doesn't deserve to win again. Ever.
If that Steelers QB is not coming back, next year, they are so screwed... Maybe Romo is available...
If that Steelers QB is not coming back, next year, they are so screwed... Maybe Romo is available...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
As a Bengals fan that doesn't like Romo, I would LOVE to see Romo on the Steelers. But I think big ben will be back next year.

Also, go Falcons!!
As a Bengals fan that doesn't like Romo, I would LOVE to see Romo on the Steelers. But I think big ben will be back next year.

Also, go Falcons!!
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
as a steelers fan thats hates homo i would rather take tommy maddox back if ben retires and also i hope atlanta does to new england exactly what they did to green bay
Oh man, SO AWESOME! Best way for Atlanta to lose.
I cannot stand the Patriots and Brady but geebus that was a legendary comeback.
Phenomenal game! Missed the first half, but the comeback was historic.
A super bowl that will be historic. And the comeback was legendary for sure. Sad to see Falcons loose but Patriots sure do deserve that win
Feels much more like a big time choke than a comeback....
Feels much more like a big time choke than a comeback....
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
I could see it both ways. On one hand, Brady made some incredible throws down the stretch. The defense played excellent coverage for the most part during those last 2 drives (including overtime) but Brady placed the ball perfectly each time.

On the other hand, Atlanta really should've ran the ball more down the stretch. They were averaging something like 6 yards a carry, needed to run the clock, and were in the scoring position which would've put it away. The sack fumble late in the game cost them huge, and that sack and holding call forced them out of field goal range. The Patriots probably wouldn't have won if any of those things don't happen.

The Falcons offensive coordinator is up for the 49ers head coaching gig, but man I wonder if the 49ers are even questioning that decision after last night.
I could see it both ways. On one hand, Brady made some incredible throws down the stretch. The defense played excellent coverage for the most part during those last 2 drives (including overtime) but Brady placed the ball perfectly each time.

On the other hand, Atlanta really should've ran the ball more down the stretch. They were averaging something like 6 yards a carry, needed to run the clock, and were in the scoring position which would've put it away. The sack fumble late in the game cost them huge, and that sack and holding call forced them out of field goal range. The Patriots probably wouldn't have won if any of those things don't happen.

The Falcons offensive coordinator is up for the 49ers head coaching gig, but man I wonder if the 49ers are even questioning that decision after last night.
Yeah, it took a lot from all 3 teams on the field to make that happen. Patriots had to suck for the first 40 minutes of the game. Then they had to make every play count after that. There were 3 holding penalties in a row that keep a drive alive for the Patriots... There's holding that can be called probably in every play of a game, the timing was critical. And then the Falcons had to give up and really lose on both sides of the ball. They mentioned it a couple times, but Atlanta didn't really run that many offensive plays, which means the Atlanta defense ultimately got worn out.

Made for a dramatic comeback, but if your team sucks for most of the game, it doesn't make it an Epic win... At least the Falcons didn't get blown out like most people expected or like other teams in the playoffs...
Yeah, it took a lot from all 3 teams on the field to make that happen. Patriots had to suck for the first 40 minutes of the game. Then they had to make every play count after that. There were 3 holding penalties in a row that keep a drive alive for the Patriots... There's holding that can be called probably in every play of a game, the timing was critical. And then the Falcons had to give up and really lose on both sides of the ball. They mentioned it a couple times, but Atlanta didn't really run that many offensive plays, which means the Atlanta defense ultimately got worn out.

Made for a dramatic comeback, but if your team sucks for most of the game, it doesn't make it an Epic win... At least the Falcons didn't get blown out like most people expected or like other teams in the playoffs...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
All I wanted was another Atlanta embarrassment. So, I am happy.
I cannot stand the Patriots and Brady but geebus that was a legendary comeback.
4th quarter I was like, man with the game like this and the Falcons defense as good as it is it they (the Falcons) would either have to just give up and throw the game or they would have to just melt into utter chaos and with the way the Patriots were being just owned and the stupid mistakes that were happening I could here the whiny Pats fans about the holding calls that were missed and shout conspiracy...but I think it was conspiracy in the last quarter..it was like their fortunes' just switched! Really! I gave the Pats a break thinking, ok it's a game they can loose and still hold thier heads up saying they did thier best, but Really!! To go back like THAT!! Something's wrong....very very wrong... So disappointing, but they weren't my teams so I guess I'll wait for next season and I'll get my Raiders back and have a awesome time beating the 88' Dolphins win streak!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account