Multiverse Music May 2017

Entertainment

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Which version(s) do you prefer

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 7 (21.88%) B.J. Thomas

× 24 (75.00%) Blue Swede

× 5 (15.63%) The Hoff

× 2 (6.25%) Other (Please tell us who in the comments)

× 6 (18.75%) None of the above

• Added 05-01-2017 06:13 PM
  • 32 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
  • Votes are public
With Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 opening up in a few days, I thought I'd get into the spirit of things by touching upon the soundtrack from the first. With that, I present

Hooked on a Feeling

B.J. Thomas (1968)

Blue Swede (1974)

David Hasslehoff (1997)
I'll be honest, David Hasslehoff isn't a bad singer. But, that video is just ridiculous!
I like the Blue Swede's version. After I watched the film I had the song in my head for the rest of the day Smile
I'll be honest, David Hasslehoff isn't a bad singer. But, that video is just ridiculous!
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I'll second that and say I did like the original, but I think Blue Swede just got it right.
Agreed;

This is one of those rare instances where the cover is better than the original.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I definitely agree with you. The David Hasselhoff version doesn't sound too bad, but that video was......interesting...... XD Love the Blue Suede version as well as the original Smile
Blue suede for the win. And indeed, the Hoff ain't the worst singer in the world. I happen to know he also performed in the musical Jeckle & Hyde.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account