Adding new games to the system

General Chat

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Good Morning, everyone!

You may have noticed an influx of new games added to the database the last few days. As I've been exploring my options and abilities as a staff member, I've found a page that lists "Game Mismatches". This is pretty much a list of games that site members have played but aren't in the database. I've been trying to add a handful of these each evening after work. I think I've averaged about 6 or 7 a night. I'm going to keep working at this until I've caught up and then I'll make it a point to check this weekly. Of course, this doesn't mean that you can't post if you know of a game that is missing; if it's on the list I'll let you know, if it's not, I'll add it.

I also created a new "series". Because two of the games that I added in were Alice in Wonderland related, I figured I'd make them a series with Alice: Madness Returns. I mean, why not? After all, we put all Batman games together, regardless of series.

And, in case I don't see you, "Good Afternoon", "Good Evening", and "Good Night!"
Oh, excellent! This is the kind of transparent communication I like. Always interested to hear about the inner workings of stuff and what you're doing with it (and of course knowing that games are being added is a good thing ^_^)
Oh, excellent! This is the kind of transparent communication I like. Always interested to hear about the inner workings of stuff and what you're doing with it (and of course knowing that games are being added is a good thing ^_^)
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I'm big on communication... to the point that I probably annoy my bosses at work
Of course, I point this out to them whenever our other branches pull some weird crap and don't tell us about it. Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account