New to this, Need friends

Introductions

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi I,m Nigel, everyone calls me Tockii, recently just joined this site and its a great community and website so feel free to add me as friend and have a chat, I love games and im pretty much an addict when it comes to achievements although I dont have that much gamerscore still trying to reach the 100,000 mark aha, anyway would love to hear from you, Cheers.
Welcome to GTN and you can always ask me for help! I just need a little heads up on timing and such.. Oh the more your active here the better the chances of getting the help you need. Besides were a great community full of great gamers..
Thanks man appreciate it C:
Originally Posted by Tockii
Your friend request her is pending.... Smile
Welcome!!!! I too am trying to close in a milestone. It's been taking me over a year to close in on 200k, lol.
Thanks and wow 200k? thats insane. at first i thought i had alot but then i saw of the people on here. i really wanna start a youtube soon aswell.
Hello and Welcome to GN :-)
Thanks and wow 200k? thats insane. at first i thought i had alot but then i saw of the people on here. i really wanna start a youtube soon aswell.
Originally Posted by Tockii
I thought the same thing when I first started seriously gaming. I had about 20k then, but then I got super involved in competitions and my gamerscore quickly rose. Now I'm kinda taking it easy. You will get there soon enough getting involved in a gaming community Smile
I thought the same thing when I first started seriously gaming. I had about 20k then, but then I got super involved in competitions and my gamerscore quickly rose. Now I'm kinda taking it easy. You will get there soon enough getting involved in a gaming community Smile
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Is that what you're calling it?
Between contests, competitions, and challenges on various sites and Viral Games from Achievement Hounds Podcast forums, my Gamerscore jumped quite a bit.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account