Gamer addict incoming..

Introductions

Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi everyone,

I've been on this site for about a week now, and I think my introduction is well overdue Lol

I'm Eddie, 41 years old (hitting on 42), married and father to my beautiful new born daughter. Born, raised and still living in the Netherlands (so please forgive any errors, English is not my native language). I'm currently working in a rather stressfull job in finance at a big company. Which automatically means long hours and little free time Lol So besides my family, gaming is basically my way to relax.

I've been gaming as long as I can remember and have played on a lot of gaming consoles. Started of with a Sharp MZ700, Commodore 64, Atari, Playstation 1, 2 and finally entered the domain of Xbox and it's successor the 360. Also an avid player of Win8 and WP games. I don't own an XOne, since my backlog on the 360 is just way too big.

I'm interested in finding new friends and actively contributing to this community.

Hope to see you online someday!

Cheers,
Eddie
Welcome to our Nation Eddie, I'm sure you'll like the great community which is a helpful as they are sarcastic....lol.. So don't let anyone scare you off. That was a pretty awesome intro and by all means we are looking forward to having you around and getting to know you better. We invite you to jump right in to our conversations and even start your own! If you have questions throw them out there, as I've mentioned before our awesome community is very helpful and if they don't answer your questions first (or correctly) a staff member will always get to you, but like you we too have day jobs, so sometimes patients is a virtue here and your always welcome to PM any of the staff members too. Arch ya later!
Welcome to the site... you're not alone in the over 40 crowd around here... No need to stop gaming...
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Hope my time on this site will be as much fun as the first week has been.

Cheers
Eddie
Great read, Mr. Ed! Welcome to our crazy. eclectic group. Add me if you'd like Big Grin
Great read, Mr. Ed! Welcome to our crazy. eclectic group. Add me if you'd like Big Grin
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Thanks and will do Smile
Welcome to the site Eddie, your English is great so no worries.
Last edited 06-07-2016 at 09:42 PM by MarvzMitts.
Welcome to the site... you're not alone in the over 40 crowd around here... No need to stop gaming...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Hell, I'm fairly close to joining that crowd myself, Lol

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account