Easy Xbox One Completions

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 36 posts - Go to Last Post

Pinned Thread
Add "Professional Farmer 2017" disc version only. Due to a glitch this game can be completed in 90-120 minutes. However, the digital version has had the glitch patched out and would require 40 hours or so.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
Interesting, how is the digital version patched while the disc is not?
Originally Posted by futiles
You likely would have to play offline without the patch to get the achievements, then see what your at by connecting back seeing what popped or didn't. Making sure not to download the patch.
You would follow what homeless just wrote.

Play the game offline, so you won't be prompted to download the patch, get achievements, go back on line. Remember there's no "offline achievements" on the xbox one, so every achievement will be time stamped.

I did this myself, so I know it works. If the game is reissued for some reason I suppose the glitch will be taken out, but I doubt farming has much of a following, so a reissue is probably not going to happen.
There is an infinite money glitch which was patched. So using the disc version don't download the patch. Play offline and do the money glitch. Save your game then either pop everything offline or come online and pop everything.
I added Professional Farmer 2017 to the Under 5 Hours - Retail section. I will also be working on a 10-15 hour section this week, so look forward to that!

Awesome list!!! - Thank you

I had to change region to the US to get a few though lol
Originally Posted by Iron Man TStark
Do you remember which games you had to change the region for? I honestly don't know what games are for specific regions, and I think adding that to the list would probably be a good idea.
You likely would have to play offline without the patch to get the achievements, then see what your at by connecting back seeing what popped or didn't. Making sure not to download the patch.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Well, my point is, when you download a digital game with a patch, it says "Hey, there is a X GB patch available, download it?"

If the patch fixes the infinite money issue, then when that is asked on the digital version, couldn't you just say "No" and not download the update, and the same play offline rules would apply. Right?
Well, my point is, when you download a digital game with a patch, it says "Hey, there is a X GB patch available, download it?"

If the patch fixes the infinite money issue, then when that is asked on the digital version, couldn't you just say "No" and not download the update, and the same play offline rules would apply. Right?
I'm not sure, I would think the patch would be part of the new game and not constitute as a patch unless you have previously installed the game, but I could be wrong.
Maybe someone else know the answer to this question as it would be great to know.
Big Update! I just added two new sections, Under 15 Hours and Under 20 Hours! If you see any game missing, think it should be moved into another, or see something that should be removed, please let me know! Smile

Also, I've added a few new games to the two existing sections. Here are the new additions!

Under 5 Hours
Acorn Assault: Rodent Revolution
Candleman
Doodle God: Ultimate Edition
Kill The Bad Guy
Uncanny Valley

Under 10 Hours
Binaries
Color Symphony 2
Manual Samuel
Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show
Snooker Nation Championship
The Assembly
The Magic Circle: Gold Edition
I added Professional Farmer 2017 to the Under 5 Hours - Retail section.
Originally Posted by Adorabear
You may want to add a note to that explaining why it is the disc version only and maybe small explanation on how to do that "glitch".

*Professional Farm Simulator 2017 (Disc Version Only) (see notes)

EXAMPLE:
*(Glitch issue) you must not let this game update via xbox live otherwise a patch will prevent this game from being completable in under 15 hours..
*INFINITE MONEY GLITCH: You will have to play off line and not let this title update. etc..

Something like that, I'm not sure of the particulars of how you would like to word it.. feel free to build on what I wrote if you like, also you may have to point out where to find out how to do that glitch, so maybe someone can fully explain it in a separate thread in that games forum?

The digital version has had the glitch patched out, so you won't be prompted to download an update since the game is already updated to the latest version.

This solution shows how to get all the achievements (except for the tutorial ach) in one go.

https://www.trueachievements.com/a21...t?showguides=1
You may want to consider adding these "digital only" Xbox one titles. Although I think these games require some skill in order to complete them quickly, so maybe add an *asterisk to note that. I have put my completion times for reference.

Arcade game series MS Pac-Man 2 hours
Arcade game series Pac-Man 6 hours
Arcade game series Dig-Dug 4 hours
I have added a bunch of games that have come out in the past month or two to the list! Here are the new additions. Smile

Under 5 Hours
ABZÛ (was moved to the Retail section since there is now a retail version)
Steins;Gate 0

ACA Neogeo Alpha Mission II
ACA Neogeo Art of Fighting
ACA Neogeo Fatal Fury
ACA Neogeo Fatal Fury 2
ACA Neogeo Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors
ACA Neogeo Metal Slug
ACA Neogeo Nam-1975
ACA Neogeo Neo Turf Masters
ACA Neogeo Last Resort
ACA Neogeo Over Top
ACA Neogeo Samurai Showdown
ACA Neogeo Sengoku
ACA Neogeo Sengoku 2
ACA Neogeo The King of Fighters '94
ACA Neogeo The King of Fighters '95
ACA Neogeo World Heroes
Air Guitar Warrior for Kinect
Arcade Game Series: Dig Dug
Arcade Game Series: Galaga
Arcade Game Series: Ms. Pac-Man
Arcade Game Series: Pac-Man
Blackwood Crossing
Dark Arcana: The Carnival
Eekeemoo Splinters of the Dark Shard
Late Shift
Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom
The Inner World
We Are The Dwarves

Under 10 Hours
Knee Deep
SkyKeepers
Talent Not Included
The Disney Afternoon Collection
The Sexy Brutale
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

Under 15 Hours
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Voodoo Vince: Remastered

Under 20 Hours
Thimbleweed Park
You can add Skylar & Plux: Adventures on Clover Island shows me with just over 6 hours for the completion.
Major update time!

Under 5 Hours
ACA Neogeo Aero Fighters 2
ACA Neogeo Art of Fighting 2
ACA Neogeo Fatal Fury 3
ACA Neogeo Fatal Fury Special
ACA Neogeo King of the Monsters
ACA Neogeo Magical Drop II
ACA Neogeo Magician Lord
ACA Neogeo Metal Slug 2
ACA Neogeo Pulstar
ACA Neogeo Super Baseball 2020
ACA Neogeo Super Sidekicks
ACA Neogeo The King of Fighters '96
ACA Neogeo The Last Blade
ACA Neogeo World Heroes 2
ACA Neogeo Zed Blade
Air Guitar Warrior Gamepad Edition
Black & White Bushido
Black The Fall
Canadian Football 2017
ChromaGun
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
Jump, Step, Step
Mr. Pumpkin Adventure
Narcosis
Refunct
Save the Ninja Clan
Tacoma
What Remains of Edith Finch

Under 10 Hours
Conga Master
Cyber Complex
Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure
Embers of Mirrim
Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror
Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator
Seasons After Fall
Serial Cleaner
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island
The Pillars of the Earth
The Town of Light

Under 15 Hours
Syberia 3
World to the West

Under 20 Hours
Broken Age
MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame
Rime
Thanks for this trying to hit 100k soon!
This is an old thread, but it's pinned, so: Here's some more easy completions:

The Xilton games
Mushroom Savior / Mushroom Quest
Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account