Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious DLC

Forza Horizon 2

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/kotaku/fu...jI/story01.htm

I really don't know what to think about this. Part of me say yes to any Forza DLC, but another part questions the selection of the source material.
Well at first I was thinking April Fools joke, but supposedly this comes out in March to co-incide with the new film, it is also supposedly Free the first week of launch and then the price will be brought up to $10.

I have never herd of Forza doing anything like this though.. movie theme cars? Will this start more? Perhaps some sort of new Forza to keep it fresh? This would be a pretty good appeal I mean we have Forza regular and that deals with reality, whilst Horizon has had the sort of unofficial fun type of feeling to it. Perhaps we could see some dream cars show up later like 007 or Batman stuff.. Highly doubt the Batman angle but the 007 could work.

Then again Forza has always prized itself as being based on real cars and the catch was to be able to get the real exotic type cars.. I guess we'll have to wait and see.. What other movie theme cars would you might like to see?
http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/kotaku/fu...jI/story01.htm

I really don't know what to think about this. Part of me say yes to any Forza DLC, but another part questions the selection of the source material.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Quick update, It's true 100% I went to Xbox.com to check on something else and there it is on the splash advertisements..
this might be interesting, glad thet went with Forza and not NFS!
this might be interesting, glad thet went with Forza and not NFS!
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
I was thinking it sounds too NFS for me...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account