Will you 1k This game for Xbox 360?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 21 (51.22%) Yes

× 7 (17.07%) No

× 13 (31.71%) Dont own Here for poll

• Added 05-12-2015 02:20 AM
  • 41 votes
I still need The clay pot and 1200 cobble stone achievements. If someone has a world with easy access that would be satisfactory.
I tried doing these in another world but they would not unlock.
both can easily be done in the tutorial world. I couldn't get the cobblestone one to unlock in a friend's world.
both can easily be done in the tutorial world. I couldn't get the cobblestone one to unlock in a friend's world.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Just as long as you have it during AF....
For the clay one go to the castle and run to the left, there should be an opening. Run into the opening and look to your right, there should be some stairs. Go up the stairs and walk forward until you see an arch way to your right turn right and you should see a long table with a fire place behind it. Their should also be a chandelier over the table and three picture frames hanging above the fire place. On the table in front of you there should be 12 (can't remember the exact number) clay pots on the table. Smack one and it should pop off of the table. Pick the clay pot up and replace it back onto the table. The achievement should pop after placing it back.

For the Cobblestone one the chest has to be full of cobblestone. The way I did it was I removed a whole stack of 64 cobblestone from the chest and then I put it back and the achievement popped. Luckily, I still had a world that had a full chest of cobblestone.
Heck, I need many of the achievements if anyone want's to help a brother out - 360 version.
Just as long as you have it during AF....
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I won't, its on disc. I've managed to complete both versions without ever building a world of my own.
I won't, its on disc. I've managed to complete both versions without ever building a world of my own.
Bring the disc?
I have save for some of the stuff you can't easily get in tutorial (end portal, Enderdragon).

Will have it at AF as well.
I'd love to grab the two end achievements from someone. I think the rest of them are fairly quick/easy. Though I wouldn't turn down the wool one too.
Heck, I need many of the achievements if anyone want's to help a brother out - 360 version.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Let me know buddy I can help, But first I have to remake a world, after I got the initial 500gs my daughter talked me into turning my world into a creative world and that disables achievements. Fortunately for you sir I love this game and I'll be starting a new world very shortly.. If you don't find anyone else before then or want to help me or want to wait I'll be here or there or whatever this goes for anyone else too.
I have save for some of the stuff you can't easily get in tutorial (end portal, Enderdragon).

Will have it at AF as well.
Originally Posted by Elem3ntal80
I always knew you were the most awesomeness guy at AF...
For the clay one go to the castle and run to the left, there should be an opening. Run into the opening and look to your right, there should be some stairs. Go up the stairs and walk forward until you see an arch way to your right turn right and you should see a long table with a fire place behind it. Their should also be a chandelier over the table and three picture frames hanging above the fire place. On the table in front of you there should be 12 (can't remember the exact number) clay pots on the table. Smack one and it should pop off of the table. Pick the clay pot up and replace it back onto the table. The achievement should pop after placing it back.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
yea ive tried this on another friends world and just now and both times nothing popped.
For the Cobblestone one the chest has to be full of cobblestone. The way I did it was I removed a whole stack of 64 cobblestone from the chest and then I put it back and the achievement popped. Luckily, I still had a world that had a full chest of cobblestone.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Also tried taking all of it out, then putting it back and nothing happened that instance either. not sure why niether of them are unlocking for me.
I don't like the sound of that ^, nothing worse than glitched achievements.

@ B8TINGU, I'll hop in and play if I'm around when you're playing.
Bring the disc?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
You don't think eBash will have a disc copy? And I couldn't help you anyway, didn't ever build a world. See Elemental for the end achievements.

For the wool one, in the new tutorial world there's a house next to a pirate ship that has every type of block on the wall. It's where I got the diamonds and all the wool, as well as many others.
You don't think eBash will have a disc copy? And I couldn't help you anyway, didn't ever build a world. See Elemental for the end achievements.

For the wool one, in the new tutorial world there's a house next to a pirate ship that has every type of block on the wall. It's where I got the diamonds and all the wool, as well as many others.
I didn't buy the game before either. It was Elemental and I forget the second guy(I don't think he's came back?) that got me all of those achievements the first time around.
@LKM I still have my tutorial world so I'll check with an alternative account I have. If they pop I'll see of I can invite you to my world.
It's actually a fun game people. Sheesh it's like the most influential game of the century and no one wants to play it.
It's actually a fun game people. Sheesh it's like the most influential game of the century and no one wants to play it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
My friends and I used to play this non stop when we all had it then we all ended up going our own ways after all of the updates came out. We ended up getting bored because we didn't like having to start a new world for the new features to take place.

@LKM you are correct the achievements did not pop for my alt account. That's so weird though because that's how me and a friend got it.
Yeah, if you're under 12... Last time I checked that's not the demographic around here...
I don't get it, but I'm not the free roaming creative type.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account