Halo on the Horizon

Forza Horizon 3

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Just got a code for a free Warthog that plays in Horizon 3! It seemed to come from the Halo team as it said thanks for being a Halo fan. I haven't got the game yet, but this will probably make me pick it up sooner rather than later and I do enjoy the Horizon games much more than just plain Forza. Anyway I was just wondering if anyone else out there got a free Warthog too? How does it play/feel? Any other free cars? That people got without pre ordering?

If you did get the free Warthog how many of the Halo games do you have on your tag? I'm thinking its tied to that or is this free via market place too?
I got the Warthog as well, which is really funny, since I barely play Halo, and I don't play Horizon.

I got a Fallout 4 Car code for Forza 6, which, if I do ever grab Forza 6, I will use that code.
I got the XBL message yesterday also. An announcement on the Forza forums said you had to have played Forza 6 or Horizon 2 on the One, and Halo 5 or Halo MCC to get the warthog.
I got the XBL message yesterday also. An announcement on the Forza forums said you had to have played Forza 6 or Horizon 2 on the One, and Halo 5 or Halo MCC to get the warthog.
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
I got mine September 8.

I have never played Forza 6, nor FH2, nor Halo 5.

I have played the MCC...
Originally Posted by LordChabelo13
Ah, I knew someone would know this, thanks for the info, I have all those except Forza 6 and I haven't started Halo 5 yet. I also just wanted to be sure this was legit, so I guess I'll use my code now.

@futiles: Fallout car? Is that just a skin or are they saying its something special? I have Fallout 4 just haven't started it yet.

@porch: If you haven't figured it out yet, it was a message from Live.
This is all the info it had in the message on XBL

Ah, I knew someone would know this, thanks for the info, I have all those except Forza 6 and I haven't started Halo 5 yet. I also just wanted to be sure this was legit, so I guess I'll use my code now.

@futiles: Fallout car? Is that just a skin or are they saying its something special? I have Fallout 4 just haven't started it yet.

@porch: If you haven't figured it out yet, it was a message from Live.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I don't know, I have not played Forza 6. I am assuming it is a unique vehicle, since Forza tends to add hundreds of unique cars all the time.
You got it for either playing halo 5 or Halo collection. And its a unicorn car in Forza horizon 3, and only other way to get is through a special event in forza horizon 3

And Fallout car is also a unique car, can't get it anymore

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account