What feature do you wish was available on GTN?

Feature Requests

Found 19 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
I'm interested to hear your thoughts! Ready... set... GO! Smile
I would like to see a count of days I have played each game. Obviously you could not do past days but going forward would be cool. I like to look back and see which games I play(ed) the most.
Good idea. Ideally, I was hoping to track the number of hours played, but due to limits in the API, I had to scrap the idea. Tracking the number of days seems reasonable. I'll work on this over the weekend, and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the post!
Don't know if you already have it somewhere but how about a counter on profile that keeps track of how many days in a row you have logged in to help with the Enthusiast 1&2
Don't know if you already have it somewhere but how about a counter on profile that keeps track of how many days in a row you have logged in to help with the Enthusiast 1&2
Originally Posted by keoskey
Great idea - I'll start on this shortly. I've thought about adding a completion meter for each badge, but haven't found the time. I'll scratch this off the to do list tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion!

BTW, hit me up sometime this week and I'll jump on to Happy Wars.

Quick Update

This has been added to the Badges section. Check it out over here
Last edited 01-28-2013 at 10:26 AM by GTN Eric.
just wanted to mention this. the badge Who Needs A TV? for playing window phone 7 games I think is bugged. I have never played any window phone 7 games yet the completion meter is saying i have played 8 WP7 games.
Wow, good catch! It was showing the wrong total for that badge. That tends to happen when I'm programming late at night. Smile Thanks for letting me know.
I think if you added a Clan feature of some sort, you'd make a lot of people happy and could draw some more registrations to the site.

Clan Pages (Groups) - Where it can list Leaders and Members.

- Group Locked, Invite Only, Open
- Recruiting & Not-Recruiting Icon
- Discussion section for Clans to communicate within own section
- List of Games the Clan Plays
- Clan Statistics (How many members, activity)
- Rank Clans Against Each Other based on activity on site and game activity
- Compare Clan Game Activity
- Invite Members to Clan option (Email, Twitter, Facebook and Other Social Invite Options)
- Display Clan Tag (3-4 Characters) in Postbit throughout Site / Link to Clan Page

Just an idea that I think would only make this site better Wink
A clan/team/group feature is on the roadmap for later this year. Thanks for the suggestion! Smile
A clan/team/group feature is on the roadmap for later this year. Thanks for the suggestion! Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
4 Months later and the beast responds lol. But awesome! I really think a clan feature on a site like this with all the other features would definitely help the site grow and become more.
I've noticed you can't click most links here with the mouse wheel to open them in a new tab. Seems like a pretty standard feature now.
I've noticed you can't click most links here with the mouse wheel to open them in a new tab. Seems like a pretty standard feature now.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Seems to work fine for me.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Hmmm, what browser are you using?
Ah, let me check into this in the morning. Thanks for letting me know!
I can't seem to duplicate the issue in Firefox 22.0. Are there any particular pages or links that aren't working for you? Please let me know.
I was able to get the links working; it turns out I wasn't using FF 22 yet, and now that I am, I know why I avoided it. Scaling is a disaster, and if I try to normalize the size of webpages to what they used to be, images become blurry and the tabs, bookmarks, etc. become too small.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account