First CoD Modern Warfare 2 details emerge

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Tilted Screen � First COD6 Details

If anything I'm just annoyed at all those guns being taken out, mainly because they were some of my favourites. Although theres the addition of the SA80. Might make up for something. But apart from that Itll be a must have for me, I still play COD4 online.

Oh and FFR vets should scroll the comments...for some reason theres a link to thier discussion...although its just Blitz and Jacks.
nice find, i'll definitely be getting this one. i'm sticking with Infinity Ward, and i'm sure it'll be as fun as 4 was. nice to see they're taking what few positives there are from Treyarch though, like zombie mode.
I hope they modernise the zombie mode and give it a reason like a bio weapon, something like the T Virus but a more "realistic" version.
Very nice I like modern guns much better then world war two guns anyway. I thought I would have to wait until GRAW 3.
Heh... I sure miss Dave sometime.

And thanks for confirming the call, man.
Simply WOW. They really know how to get my tastebuds (Or rather, my trigger finger) tingling. The first game was a Masterpiece, and even now, very little dating is showing on it. And to get ANOTHER one so soon is a damn treat in my opinion.
Well itll have been a couple of years since the first as IW didnt have anything to do with WAW. The first it still my fav online game as it all runs so smoothly, I don't know why more games don't adopt the system or atleast give the option for it to smooth out matchmaking. Halo 3 is the only one that has a similar setup.

Anyway, can't wait until winter.
Agreed. However, a more hectic and user friendly offline multiplayer is needed. We STILL have a load of fun on Vegas and V2. The sheer quality of offline MP is staggering. The MP wasn't as good as COD4, but wasn't shabby at all.

COD and R6. Now those are two franchises that could really use Geo Mod.
COD more, in R6 it would just look stupid. But it wouldnt happen as the comany that makes RF owns the engine like Valve own Source. Even though theres nothing to stop them lending. There was a recentish game that used Source (i think) but it turned out to be a bad game. I have a feeling it was that first person Might and Magic game.
The RF team have little use for the Geo Mod engine. They could stand to make a huge amount of revenue if they sold Geo Mod to a company like Infinity Ward.
Oh and I saw an RF3 trailer. The destruction level is huge but theres not too big a graphical leap...if there was then thered be massive framerate drops.
Thread and linky?
thats where the vids from its not sarcasm at all.
Fair enough, lol. It's just been a while since I was inflicted by your dry humour... : P
are you back here over easter? i remeber you came back around this time last year but couldnt remember when...and it ws before your internship.

EDIT by Killak:

I'm takin this to PMs.
Last edited 03-28-2009 at 08:27 PM by Killak.
IGN: Modern Warfare 2

for those that havent seen it there is another very short trailer.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account