Xbox One achievement tracking

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 36 posts - Go to Last Post

Is there no Xbox One achievement tracking for this site yet?

Unlocked achievements in Dead Rising 3, which aren't showing up yet.
Is there no Xbox One achievement tracking for this site yet?

Unlocked achievements in Dead Rising 3, which aren't showing up yet.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Last I herd Eric was still working on it. New code can be a bear, especially when MS is no longer sharing.
Yeah, it's not a complaint by any means...I just wanted to know if there was tracking or if thee was something wrong with tracking my tag
/bump

Eric, can we get some sort of update on this? It's been over 2 months now that Xbox One has been out and we still have no data on the site for it. I understand there are major challenges, trust me my frustration extends to xbox.com for sure, but TA & 360voice seem to have figured it out. It's extremely frustrating trying to use the site without that data (for me at least). My favorite things here are not working as a result..

1. Badges (only listed first because it's my favorite) - Obviously the Xbox One specific ones I'll get same time as everyone else, but I am worried about how it will affect my attempt at Best Week Ever if my X1 stats aren't counted.
2. Stats - not just the stuff in beta (which is awesome) but the stuff on the right side panel of my home page. I personally loved looking at the daily/weekly totals.
3. Challenges - seems they are on hold until the site gets this data working. I 'think' I won the last one for the X1 launch, but who knows.

I'm sure you share my frustration, and I'm not upset at you, but at some point when are we going to just stop counting on MS to incorporate that data into xbox.com profiles?
I'm still working to get access to Xbox One data. There are a couple of hurdles to address before I can begin syncing this data to your profile. Please bear with me as I'm doing everything I can to make this happen sooner rather than later. Once we have access to this data, your Xbox One achievements and games will sync up retroactively and fill up any gaps in your profile.
Anything we can do to help?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
you know anyone will into share code? I know your still pretty active over at 360v right?
We might be just a few days away from being able to sync Xbox One data. I have started to import Xbox One achievements and challenges to ready the system. Here are a couple of examples:

Dead Rising 3 achievements
Crimson Dragon challenges
We might be just a few days away from being able to sync Xbox One data. I have started to import Xbox One achievements and challenges to ready the system. Here are a couple of examples:

Originally Posted by GTN Eric
That's Awesome!
Good to hear you have a solution worked out.
This is going to be awesome when it is finally synced... keep up the good work...

awesome! thanks for the update.

Any update on this? Unless I'm wrong, I don't see my Xbox One games being tracked yet. Just curious.
So far, so good but you probably won't see anything permanent until after the first of next month is what I'm guessing and what Eric hinted at. Don't take my word as gospel though..only Eric will be able to tell us for certain when or if you start to see things in your feed.
Hi Guys,

Any news on this?
Originally Posted by Bully of Smeg
It's working and tracking for users on the site. Is it not pulling information for you, yet?
Hi Guys,

Any news on this?
Originally Posted by Bully of Smeg
As stated by futiles, it should be pulling for you, but you may also just have to wait a little bit to see it, if you don't see anything by now you should defiantly let us know.
As stated by futiles, it should be pulling for you, but you may also just have to wait a little bit to see it, if you don't see anything by now you should defiantly let us know.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I just noticed, he is a brand new account. So, he will still be going through the initial sync process.

I think his account was created 5/15, so, he is only 2 days into it.
I just noticed, he is a brand new account. So, he will still be going through the initial sync process.

I think his account was created 5/15, so, he is only 2 days into it.
Originally Posted by futiles
While the One tracking is still new and it is working I believe it's also still in a limited capacity: Meaning Eric is still running it manual..to a point (Not 100% sure on that though) I do know that One tracking does take a bit longer to show up on your profile but it will show up and being a new account may be just the reason for that.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account