General Chat

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

What do you think?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 54 (84.38%) Yes

× 10 (15.63%) No

• Added 12-24-2015 04:56 PM
  • 64 votes
Should title updates that contain achievements be counted as DLC by this site.
As this come about before on here?...It sounded vaguely familiar, but I wasn't sure
Should title updates that contain achievements be counted as DLC by this site.
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Did you have to download the update? Is it content? Yeah, I think and downloaded content should be considered DownLoadableContent.
As this come about before on here?...It sounded vaguely familiar, but I wasn't sure
Not necessarily here, just this discussion in general. As futiles stated, I'm just tired of people wondering/arguing/fighting to not have additional content that you downloaded for a title not be considered DLC.

This goes doubly so for content that adds more GS above the launch value of the game.
I agree with everyone else. 10-0 right now, guess this controversy needed to be discussed.
Well now that we got that out of our system... or would that be getting it in to our system?
14-0 now. Thats as overwhelming as this site can get.
Who voted no and why?..I would actually like to hear from someone who thinks title updates should not be counted.
Last edited 12-25-2015 at 04:28 PM by SpectreSubZero.
Who voted no and why?..I would actually like to here from someone who thinks title updates should not be counted.
You really don't. You really really don't.
I voted yes, if there are achievements then it should be counted as DLC. It is a no brainer to me.
I voted yes, if there are achievements then it should be counted as DLC. It is a no brainer to me.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Well, with or without achievements its still considered DLC.
Did you have to download the update? Is it content? Yeah, I think and downloaded content should be considered DownLoadableContent.
Originally Posted by futiles
Boom.......
Who voted no and why?..I would actually like to hear from someone who thinks title updates should not be counted.
Trolls. Someone sees a unanimous poll and says, "Nope, I will vote against that."

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account