Found 14 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I no longer get completed game on feed anymorei still get them for when i start a game.
Just to piggyback on this, I also have the same issue.
I last completed Roblox this week and I got the " Has unlocked all the achievements" post.

Can I ask what was the last games you have completed and does that include dlc?
Smackdown vs raw 2009 and assault heroes didn't get unlocked achievements for all for both games.
And the escapists xbox 360 all 3 don't have dlc.
Funny enough I have noticed this as well on my feed for the past few days.
Dang it shewolf, I was going to get these guys to go premium....lol. J/K.. But it did just answer that question...Ok so looks like this is a larger issue then perhaps I originally thought and will require Erics special brand of magic.
My last completed game was Wolfenstein: The Old Blood. It doesn't have any dlc.
To chime in, I also didn't receive a completed game post when I completed The Sims FreePlay (WP) some days back.
Same here with "Golf: Tee it Up". It did show that it was my 180th completed game, so the system knows...
Same here with "Golf: Tee it Up". It did show that it was my 180th completed game, so the system knows...
Originally Posted by jeffmomm
Well I don't think you get a milestone for that particular number, although I could be wrong.
Well I don't think you get a milestone for that particular number, although I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I thought it was an odd number too but it was on my feed. :-) It didn't have the completion for the game though...
Yeah after i completed one of my games i got a complete game milestone as well, 340 i think there milestones for every 10 or 5.

Also just completed interpol the game doesn't have dlc and no unlocked all achievements for it.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - Sorry for the delay guys. This is fixed as of this morning. It was related to a recent update impacting the way we determine completion status.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account