Last Movie You've Seen?

Entertainment

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time...

also, I just realized you are a moderator for FFR... is that like a forum or an F2P game? what?
^Killak(?) I believe. sorry didn't notice the error and don't feel like just editing^
I recently saw Paranormal Activity 2 and I must say it was better than the first but was not quite as scary. It had better production value and I loved how everything came together at the end Smile

The wife wanted to see it and whatever she says I do xD
I have watched The Chronicles of Narnia which is owesome for me . I would suggest others to watch it with children .
I just checked out Unstoppable the other night. Really good movie for Blu-ray. I'm still waiting to see Social Network though. Haven't found the time really. Anyone else see it? What were your thoughts?
it's very good if you can keep up with Fincher's style of quick wit and humor, because not everyone can. i'm a fan though, and even if you don't care for the dialogue, the music is pretty good, too.
I fell asleep watch Rock of Ages last night. I may get the wife to watch it with me this weekend instead of gaming.... Ha she wished.
I just saw Meet The Millers, I thought it was going to be a chick flick but I was surprised it was actually pretty funny
Oblivion, this film really didn't do it for me. Found it fairly boring and there needs to be a bit more explaining for dummies like me.
I saw Elysium 2 times last week one time with my family and a second time with my Girlfriend.
Mr Poppers Penguins with my wife and niece on dvd. Not a bad film really. I still use VHS because my kids like watching the land before time and trapdoor which I only own on VHS for the moment and alot of my classic horror films are still on VHS too.
I think I have some epic VHS films tucked away somewhere. Might have to take a look.
Just Netflixed Captain America while doing homework (yes, old boy is in college...)
Watched World War Z with the girlfriend day before yesterday. Really enjoyed it!
The Immortal Instruments with my GF.. her movie not mine..lol.. it was ok, A bit too much like a Buffy the Vampier Slayer ish kinda movie..

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account