Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

I don't get what the big deal is, Madonna has done this for years, why does it matter if its Miley? and Twerking is my new favorite word to hate! it just sounds so dumb!

What you guys think?
I'm wondering what the hell Liam isn't doing to make her act like that, or what Disney did...whered Hannah go?! lol
I think she just want to get away from that good girl Disney princess image she has, whatever her reasons are im sure this will only help her record sales...there is no such thing as bad publicity in show bus.
that girl wouldnt be anything without her dad billy ray
That's the problem... its been done. She should just be forgotten
That girl is failing at re-branding herself... disgusting.
That girl is failing at re-branding herself... disgusting.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac

Really? Cause you are on a videogame website discussing it.

Seems successful.

Seems successful.
Originally Posted by futiles
Lol +1/Like
Lol +1/Like
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
HAHA! +2 Like. Smile

Seems successful.
Touché... That pwnage struck deep...but, you're right, damn it. Big Grin

Seems successful.
I don't see the success in it, regardless where it is being discussed. The idea that your are talked about for doing something negative is just dumb. It doesn't translate into any kind of music or ticket sales. Who here is going to go buy her current or next album or even attend her concert because of this?

The uproar from the public is because she was Hanna Montana. Is that aspect of her life completely over, I don't follow it so I don't know, and I don't care. Maybe if she had some real talent should could wow us with her musicality instead of having a singing ability that has been well marketed by Disney. She is no better then anyone on American Idol.

What she is doing now is not working for her. She is lucky, she made a ton of money. She should go enjoy a life outside the public spotlight. I'm sure her dad would also like that more.
She is Breaking her dad's Achey Breaky Heart....
She is Breaking her dad's Achey Breaky Heart....
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
with that 10 pound hammer lol
That's hilarious, you guys are too much!! Lol

She made millions from Hannah Montana, and Disney made billions. She should seriously sit back, relax, cash in her royalties and enjoy life! Disappear to wherever and do whatever. This that she is doing now sets women back again. It's distasteful, degrading, and as a father of 2 girls, and a brother to 7, it breaks my heart to see a woman disrespect herself like that. There's no more self worth acting like that. She's just a rich stripper, setting a bad example for teens and preteens.
That's hilarious, you guys are too much!! Lol

She made millions from Hannah Montana, and Disney made billions. She should seriously sit back, relax, cash in her royalties and enjoy life! Disappear to wherever and do whatever. This that she is doing now sets women back again. It's distasteful, degrading, and as a father of 2 girls, and a brother to 7, it breaks my heart to see a woman disrespect herself like that. There's no more self worth acting like that. She's just a rich stripper, setting a bad example for teens and preteens.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
exactly spot on
She currently has the number 11 spot on the Billboard hot 100..not doing too bad
She currently has the number 11 spot on the Billboard hot 100..not doing too bad
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
she only has that 11 spot cause she acts like a ho n runs naked through the streets of hollywood whenever the paparazzi show up shes getting as bad as lindsay lohan
she only has that 11 spot cause she acts like a ho n runs naked through the streets of hollywood whenever the paparazzi show up shes getting as bad as lindsay lohan
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Which, comes back to proving my point...

Album sales mean literally NOTHING anymore. Money in the music industry in on royalties, from appearances, licensing, shows, etc.

MTV got TONS of press after her performance, so, they will have her back. They will pay her well for it, and she will do something else. People will tune in to see "what happens next" and MTV will make money off the advertisement rates being increased because of guaranteed viewership.

People continuing to talk about it means that it stays relevant, which means MTV can charge a higher advertising rate on replays of this year's VMA...

As long as it is talked about, anywhere, it was a successful stunt.

There is actually some interesting in-depth science behind advertising, name recollection, and success. You can disagree with it, but, the success/failure of it has been proven out repeatedly for decades.
i havent cared for shows like mtv in at least the last 15 to 20 years

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account