XBL Friends List Empty

Xbox 360

Found 11 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey everyone,
I got back into Xbox gaming not to long ago as you can see from my gamer score..lol.. My friends list is empty sad but true, kinda a lone wolf in life so i don't know anybody that plays Xbox. If interested add me on XBL "FallenSaint84". Hope to spark some friendships and have some great times gaming.
I'm the same FallenSaint84. Lone wolf by heart and nature when it comes to friends. All my XBL friends are people I've had a good time boosting or playing games with. Will send you an invite.
I need to flush my list a bit. I'll join the GTN friends list here as well Big Grin
Awesome.. Just send me a friend invite on the Xbox. This goes for everyone here, be cool to have my GTN friends on Xbox as well.
Hey sorry haven't been online been busy at work.. MAXIMUS i checked my xbox and didn't see a friends request?..I'll keep looking out for request. Great to see a hockey fan, I'm born raised in Detroit... Use to watch all the Detroit Red Wing Games.
Hey sorry haven't been online been busy at work.. MAXIMUS i checked my xbox and didn't see a friends request?..I'll keep looking out for request. Great to see a hockey fan, I'm born raised in Detroit... Use to watch all the Detroit Red Wing Games.
Originally Posted by FallenSaint84
I'll send it again. I think I removed it by accident. Smile
Hey FallenSaint84, hope your in great health and equally in fine spirits....

Look me up buddy next time your online, until then "happy gaming"

Regards
Homie
Depending on what type of gamer you are and so far you seem cool enough to hang out with me..lol. a single parent... If your looking to boost or co-op let me know My FL is pretty much constantly full but that doesn't mean I game with everyone of them, some can and often are rotated or replaced. I understand about the work thing.. really I do. Well maybe catch you a bit later.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account