Post Any Good Deals You Find

Deals & Discounts

I know we have the Deal of the Week thread, but I've seen threads like this on other sites, for good deals spotted out and about. Like Best Buy, Amazon, Spoofity and the such. Even some major chains have good deals but sometimes those are limited to local regions, like Targets will always run their own store by store basis deals and clearances.

Yesterday bestbuy.com deal of the day was Borderlands 2 for $14. I've even picked up Call of Duty Black OPs II for $20 during one of theses deal of the days. Unfortunately it is just that a deal of the day and it was only good for 24hrs. With the holidays coming up there's bound to be plenty of good deals soon. Plus the hundreds of other sites I probably don't know about.

So let us know when Gamefly has a good sale or whatever.
I know locally at KMarts you can pick up Avengers Battle for Earth for $20. I'm pretty sure that's a chain wide price cut though.
Ok here it is folks first deal of the day, brought to you buy: Best Buy, (even thought I'm not sure how much of a deal this is...)

Disney Infinity all platforms $60. Saving of $15
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $29. (depending on where you shop savings will vary) but its $29 Used at Gamestop which will not net you the online pass.

Both these deals can be found on line up to 24hr. Period or in store until time of closing. You can order it in store also.
Ok here it is folks first deal of the day, brought to you buy: Best Buy, (even thought I'm not sure how much of a deal this is...)

Disney Infinity all platforms $60. Saving of $15
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $29. (depending on where you shop savings will vary) but its $29 Used at Gamestop which will not net you the online pass.

Both these deals can be found on line up to 24hr. Period or in store until time of closing. You can order it in store also.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Meh. Disney Infinity is attractive, but I can't play it, soooo.... damn.
Meh. Disney Infinity is attractive, but I can't play it, soooo.... damn.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
why can't you play it? Its the starter set...at that price your basically getting three figures for free..I had $15 in certificates so it brought me down to $45 for the game.. Not bad.
I have a working console with a non-working disc drive. Frown
That won't be the case..
u can get a cheap 360 for less than 50 buks at gamestop i bought 7 spare xboxs that way i dont play with randoms in mp n i dont care much boosting sessions either hence having 7 boxes
I'll get a new slim here soon, and I'll have One, so I'm ok. Just can't play now, so all funding is saved for future use instead of current.
Two different site deal here:

1st. BEST BUY Deal of the day is both Assassins Creed III $20 and/or Far Cry 3 $20.

2nd. Spoofee.com have deals, that link to their site, some have longer time limits than others and some deals are only site specific to the linked cite. As in: GTA V $59. W/$25 gift card only redeemable at Dell.com which doesn't sound to great. With that said here is the other deals linked to spoofee.com:

Note that on mobile devices there is no search function so you only get the deal of the day, which today you won't find any games today on the mobile site. Now I checked on my PC and used the search bar on their site Being spoofee.com and typed in the key word "games" what I found were a great deal of PC and other such games at decent prices, but in that search you will find a link to the Microsoft store and a huge sale going on with games ranging from $10-50. And other related products.

156 products are found today, not sure how long the sale goes till, but over half of those are brand new games, some stinkers that you can find about that same price at local stores on clearance or gamestop used, but some of them are pretty interesting and good deals, since I'm not at my PC right now all I can remember is NCAA football at $20 which will have the online pass included, check out the rest on your PC, I know I'm going to be snatching up a few myself.
Today only at Amazon.com has pre owned Crysis 3 $10 and Defiance new $10

Microsoft store sale still going on: Winter Stars Kinect $6.
Alvin and the Chipmunks $8.
Quake 4 $8
Skylander Spyros Adventure Pack $10.
AC IV $15
Neverdead $8.
Seasame Str. Once upon a Monster $8.
Syndicate $8
Zumas Revenge + Bejewled 3 & Feeding Frenzy (disc) $8
Steel Battalion $8
Sonic Generations $10
Motion Sports $10
AC Revalations $11
FIFA Street $15
The Darkness 2 $8
Twister Mania $8
Madden 12 $10
Dragon Dogma $10
Biggest Loser $10
Inversion $12
Udraw Tablet $12
Carnival Games $15
Brunswick Bowling $15
Madden 13 $20
Ridge Racer Unbounded $12
and more...
Some good deals on the MS store it looks like B8tingu. If you're into Kinect games that is.
Some good deals on the MS store it looks like B8tingu. If you're into Kinect games that is.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I need to get some more. And get off my my lazy ass ;D
Spoofee.com has the same deals still up for Crysis 3 preowned $9 and Difiance new $9 both linking thru Amazon.com Apperently it wasn't a one day deal...

The MS store has a bunch more games that I just couldn't list at the Time not just heavy in the Kinect area.. I went to order and found quite a few OUT OF STOCK..with no apparent refill or back order date... I did manage to grab 4 new games for $54. I'll update when I get them to see if the service is worth using in the future... I really didn't like the navigation in the store more the customer services when I tried to use the chat messenger to talk to a rep about some issues I was having regarding updating my address n such... Sigh..anyway here's to hoping they get the games right.
BEST Buy deal of the day in store or online is Dead Island 2 Special Edition for $20.

Spoofee.com shows Rayman Legends for $35 at Game Stop online only with a special code, but as I looked into it the code says its for 10% any used purchase so not only would that mean you get Rayman used it would mean you run the risk of no getting the original art or booklet (if that stuff matters to you like it does me) also you don't have to use the code must on Rayman it can be used for any product, used of course. Its only good until the 8th of this month.

Other notable"deals" or just things in particular: Game Stop has Jack Skeleton exclusively right now for the game Disney Infinity, mind you its only exclusive to Game Stop thru the month of October, which at that time he should be released to the general public. If your into collectables then they have an exclusive Jack Skeleton with display case only available for pre order and only at Game Stop which releases on the 17th of this month for less than $20. The code is: 10fwt use it at check out.

Game Stop also has two great games coming out this Tues. Dishonored GotY ed which will include ALL DLC to date and an extremely limited edition Tarot Cards with designs from the Dishonored universe (pre order only) but you can still pre order up until the games release, Dishonored comes at you for only $40.

Borderlands 2 GotY also hits the shelves Tues its $60 but comes with EVERY DLC CONTENT TO DATE: CHARACTERS, BODY PARTS, MAPS, MISSIONS AND WHATEVER ELSE!!! That's over $100 in content.

Kmart has limited edition (Halloween) Skylander Giants I found a pumpkin headed Eyebrawl. $15

Gamer Fragemandsmile found on this site and on TA is also have a big sale of games with pretty awesome prices. It includes PAL, JAP and NTCS games, all games come in near mint condition even though they are used they will have the original booklet, any added pack ins (codes not guaranteed to work) and original case art and case, some extra stickers on the case is all I found so far, but that's easy fixed. I normally don't endorse nor order from other gamers unless they have a great reputation, so far he has not disappointed and that's coming from a guy that's just bought over $200 from him in one order.
Last edited 10-06-2013 at 06:03 PM by B8TINGU.
B-lands 2 GotY for $60? Dang. I bought it new and got the season pass.
B-lands 2 GotY for $60? Dang. I bought it new and got the season pass.
I learned my lesson from the first game, now I wait for the price to drop.
Newegg.com has Battlefield 4 for $48 preorder with these codes: EMCWXXM76 Xbox 360
EMCWXXM77 XboxOne. Direct link at spoofed.com
I learned my lesson from the first game, now I wait for the price to drop.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I bought the first one GotY, and was too excited to wait for the sequel - Gearbox gets my money, they deserved it.

BF4 for $48? Holy crap that's good. For 360 or One?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account