24: Live another day

Entertainment

Found 20 posts - Go to Last Post

So what does everyone think of the return of Jack & Chloe? The first few episodes were great, then they toned down a bit for one or two, then the ending of the last one was pretty much a "wow" moment. I rolled my eyes when they revealed another mole but overall I'm enjoying it and it's nice to have it back, even if just for a while.

Oh, and I don't know if it was coincidence or not, but it's pretty cool that Hannah McKay's last name is Morgan on the show
I can't believe Jack had to shoot Chapelle. Oh wait, that's just Season 3, where I am currently at :/ Have about 14 more seasons to binge on before starting this one.
Not going to do the whole spoiler thing but yeah, 24 is the one show that I set EVERYTHING else aside for (since I tend to game through most other shows and watch them just if something huge catches my attention :P) ... (yes, even my wife becomes background noise lol). But wow, yep! Eyeroll? did the same, that angle is kind of played out. hard.
I can't believe Jack had to shoot Chapelle. Oh wait, that's just Season 3, where I am currently at :/ Have about 14 more seasons to binge on before starting this one.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Nice! I think season 4 was airing real-time when I discovered the show and binged the DVD sets to get caught up. The whole family loved watching it.
I am still in Season 7 I think and wanted to finish that before I started watching the newest addition to 24. However i do look forward to it.
I'm really enjoying this season so far. Loved the "Wake the bitch up!" line from last episode. And the ending was insane!
Don't get me wrong I like Kefer Sutherland (sorry if I miss spell it) but you think after the second season it would get to be the same thing over and over again? Really how many times does someone use the "you have 24hrs" thing... I bet his character is like.. "OMG! Another 24hrs...really??" lol...sorry but I think I would just get irritated after the second season..too bad because my moms hooked on this show and everyone says it great..
You're totally right. It's one of those shows that you have to completely accept the "yeah, right" factor of the show and just go with it. Not everyone can do that. But, if you're able to do so and just enjoy what a bad ass Jack Bauer is, it's a very enjoyable show. Definitely not for everyone though!
Holy balls, that one scene...and Jack's line at the end of said scene, was awesome!
I'm a big fan and so far i'm loving the show!

I hope they continue to do more.
Yeah 24 is Awsome! And I only watched the Live Another Day Season.
I was waiting to hear if they had any news for a new season at Comic Con but nothing... they are keeping it mum.

But they still want to do the movie.
When a new season?
Guys good news: 24 Legacy is going to start on February 5th, 2017 in case anyone still uses this and is wondering.
Guys good news: 24 Legacy is going to start on February 5th, 2017 in case anyone still uses this and is wondering.
Originally Posted by Teddynav
Nice. I'll definitely give it a chance but without Keifer & Mary Lynn Rajskub I'm definitely not optimistic. Who knows though? They did introduce a few characters throughout the series who I really liked. I especially thought Ricky Schroder was exceptional. And Yvonne Strahovski? She's so friggin hot that I'd watch infomercials on underwater basket weaving if she were the one doing the teaching.
Are you telling me that Ricky Schroder is the new Jack? Roflmao...sorry I just can't see that, he's way to clean cut to be a bad ass..
Are you telling me that Ricky Schroder is the new Jack? Roflmao...sorry I just can't see that, he's way to clean cut to be a bad ass..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
No, I believe he is referring to Season 6 of 24:

Mike Doyle (Portrayed by Rick Schroder) Doyle is portrayed as by-the-book, rigid, and "consumed by his work". Doyle is brought in to replace Curtis Manning as Director of Field Operations; like many Field Ops directors before him, he clashes with Jack early on but gradually learns to trust him. He is sent to exchange Josh Bauer for the Russian circuit board possessed by Phillip Bauer, but it turns out to be a double cross and the component explodes in his face, allowing Phillip's men to seize Josh without giving up the real one. Jack reports that Doyle has sustained damage to his eyes, although the season closes without mentioning him again.
Aye, Futiles is correct. When I first saw him I thought "ugh...this should be comical" but he was actually great.
Ah, got it, I have come to like him since his golden spoon days, (man what was the name of that old tv show?) but again I just couldn't see him as the bad ass.. Then again I've been surprised before, most notably by Gale Gadot...(sorry if I miss spelled that) she's the new Wonder Woman. Speaking of comics to movies....I guess I better go dig that old thread up....I need somewhere to vent/talk about that new Spider-Man movie.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account