Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious free for x360 and X1

Deals & Discounts

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Just a heads up, the standalone game Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious is currently free for both the Xbox 360 and Xbox 1, with stackable gamerscore.
but you have to purchase forza horizon 2 though. correct?
I think we need to add this one to the forza series badge.
but you have to purchase forza horizon 2 though. correct?
Originally Posted by Preludecris
No. It's a standalone game. I downloaded both versions for free, and don't have FH2.
No. It's a standalone game. I downloaded both versions for free, and don't have FH2.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
oh nice! Thanks dude.
Looks to be quick and easy and free... Could even be fun... Downloading now.
Awesome. Has anyone played yet and confirmed that it has it's own stand alone achievements?
Yes, it has its own (quite easy) achievements. I got 630G in one hour, so much quicker than in FH2 itself.
I don't usually play games before the the tots are in bed. I was just so excited to play a racing game with original muscle cars. After it was done downloading this morning I decided to play a couple races. I got the 1970 Charger and got slamed by an a.i. and said boy you better run cause I am going to slam ya! At the a.i. not my son who was watching and he said run bad bad car im gonna slam!
Yes, it has its own (quite easy) achievements. I got 630G in one hour, so much quicker than in FH2 itself.
Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin
Sounds great!
Just finished up. Took maybe 3 hours. Rather enjoyable game.
I wish it just unlock the achievements automatically after playing either version. Even though I enjoy playing it, I dont want to play it twice...
I'm pretty sure I will not play it twice. Horizon really isn't my thing, and even the quick 500 points so far have made it just OK...
Thanks I got both versions for when I get an xbone.
I'm not a Forza gamer but I did enjoy that... Easy achievements and since the game was free it seems a waste to not do it!
I wish it just unlock the achievements automatically after playing either version. Even though I enjoy playing it, I dont want to play it twice...
Originally Posted by Preludecris
actually they are 2 different games different races different setup even though your still doing the same thing your really not

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account