IisDaLaw (new to this site, be gentle)

Introductions

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi all, new to this group, be gentle....

Hi my names Dave......yes another Dave..... smile emoticon
I'm in my 30's and I'm a big gamer, as well as a family man, happily married with 3 boys, who also love there gaming.
I own an Xbox One, several 360's in the household.
I also have a spectrum, in full working order, and other past consoles, which occasionally get dug out and plugged in for a bit of nostalgia.

I'll play any game going really, I love my shooters, racing and sports games, and have a decent catalogue of games on all systems mentioned. I love the social side of gaming, and love nothing better then chatting whilst gaming to friends, its great fun

My gamertag is as follows....

IisDaLaw (xbox)

I am also addicted to twitter and can be found under @knackeredback

I'm a bit of a chatter box really
Welcome, Dave! Family man in his 30s with a history of gaming. I approve. And a chatter box huh? Hopefully you can add to the discussions we have here, kinda light most of the time.
Hello, welcome to GTN

Fried request for you :-)
Welcome to the site great to see new people on the site.
Well I guess better late than never, my apologies for being late, but welcome to the Nation and our great community. We are always glad to have new blood or middle aged blood in your case..lol.. Gentle? Well ok but only for the first few post and just because you asked so nicely but after that.. your endanger of becoming family and that is not good especially with some of the characters around here.. We just asked that every one keeps it Civil.. So if you have questions comments or concerns please jump in to the forums and chat away.. don't be shy, our community is very helpful. That's where you'll find friends first I think. If you are shy you can always use the PM function as well and I'll do my best to avoid your questions and pawn you off to someone else...lol.. Just kidding, but seriously I'm not a programmer so I can't help with debugging the big stuff.
Just kidding, but seriously I'm not a programmer so I can't help with debugging the big stuff.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Confirmed.

Nothing like dropping 'inside jokes' in the new guy's intro thread.
Confirmed.

Nothing like dropping 'inside jokes' in the new guy's intro thread.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I confirm you confirmation, this is definitely confirmed...
Joined the leaderboard mate, loving the 360voice stuff
I confirm you confirmation, this is definitely confirmed...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Ok Confirmed... :-(

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account