GAMES WITH GOLD: Free September Offerings

Deals & Discounts

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

Only 1/4 here, which is the same number that I would/have played. 3 more licenses though, and a quality offering IMO. Mirror's Edge should help promote the new one.
Only 1/4 here, which is the same number that I would/have played. 3 more licenses though, and a quality offering IMO. Mirror's Edge should help promote the new one.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
I think there is also a new Horizon game coming out....
4 I don't have (and have never played). No complaints.
Is this AC any good?
I'll likely pick up that and the RPG. I already completed Mirror's Edge a while back, but that's a good one.
Is this AC any good?
I'll likely pick up that and the RPG. I already completed Mirror's Edge a while back, but that's a good one.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Depends on what you like.

It is a 2D side-scrolling platformer, very much in the lineage of a Prince of Persia title from the wayback. So, if you want a traditional Assassin's Creed game, it might not be your thing, but, if the description I gave has you interested, check it out.
Depends on what you like.

It is a 2D side-scrolling platformer, very much in the lineage of a Prince of Persia title from the wayback. So, if you want a traditional Assassin's Creed game, it might not be your thing, but, if the description I gave has you interested, check it out.
Originally Posted by futiles
I thought this was a proper AC game. Bit disappointed now Frown
I knew it was some kind of spin-off and a different genre, which is why I didn't pay it much attention. Still sounds good, though.
I knew it was some kind of spin-off and a different genre, which is why I didn't pay it much attention. Still sounds good, though.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
If you have played Mark of the Ninja on the 360, it'll feel a lot like that. Side-scrolling "stealth" action platformer. China is the first of 3, and they get progressively better.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account