Borderlands help requests.....

Gaming Chat

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

As we know, weapons, cash, etc can be easily duplicated in these games..as well as power-leveling...so helping someone get off to a running start is pretty simple. I'm looking for help myself, as well as offering help to anyone else who needs it. Here's the rundown..

Borderlands/Borderlands 2 (360) - I can dup you piles of cash, the best weapons in the game and power level you as high as you want.

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 1) - Same as above...whatever you need

Borderlands TPS (360) - I could use help with this one myself. I've been tackling it solo since co-op partners on 360 are rare these days. Anything you can offer would be great, especially a little leveling help.

Borderlands TPS (Xbox 1) - I've been grinding through this one with a friend. I've completed one playthrough and I'm up to around L26-27. If you're lower than that, I can likely help you out a bit. If you're higher, I'll take any help you can offer.

Also, I think there's an achievement in TPS for completing a certain mission with 4 players, so if anyone else still needs that one, maybe we can get a group together for it. I haven't done it on either platform as of yet...

My normal play times are pretty odd in comparison to most gamers. I hop on between 5-6pm and I'm normally off by 8-8:30pm (est). However, I can usually hop on a little later if need be as long as I know in advance.
I would appreciate some help in Borderlands 2. Power leveling, maybe a nice gun or two, maybe some Eridium if you have extra you can give. My level is currently in the low 40's. I've beaten the main game and Captain Scarlett's DLC. Currently working on the Hammerlock DLC and haven't started the other 2.

Biggest problem might be that I don't have a working headset. Not sure how much of an issue that is. Let me know.
Whats up Steelhead, count me in,

I'm almost finished B2, have a few misc achievements on the base game and i have to finish the DLCs after Captain Booty, i've not gone far into TPS but i can offer help as well if needed.

I have the X1 versions of both games but haven't started them yet cause i wanted to finish the 360 versions first but i'll install them today and start playing them to help you out.
Count me in too. I want some wicked weapons in BL2. I have been looking for a reason to start playing it again Wink lol
No headset required for weapon dups, BigNev. I'll pop into your game, dump my entire inventory, then power down my console. When I fire it back up, I still have everything...and so do you Smile I have multiple Bee shields, Burning infinity, caustic infinity, baby maker SMG, Double-penetrating unkempt Harold, Sand Hawk, Social Conference call, Blood of the Seraph relic, Breath of Terramorphous grenade mod, etc. I can drop them to you in either version. Well, if I drop them in the 360 version, you can then transfer that character to the X1 version and you'll still have them. The only downfall is that they're all level 50, so you need to boost up to that level before you can use them. That's pretty easy though...we'll just go to Pyro Pete's Bar and I can run the bar brawl mission over and over until you hit whatever level you want. I took a buddy from 0-30 last night in about 90 minutes. 30-50 will probably take a tad longer though since the XP requirements for each level start getting pretty beastly.

Master Gee used to the the ultimate leveling tool on 360 back when you could use the invincibility glitch. I'm not sure if it still works or if I can even remember how to do it though. I remember that it required three players and one had to be a siren with the long distance revive dealio.

I'll add you guys...hit me up anytime.
I could use the help on either Borderlands on the 360, I haven't started any of them...
I could use the help with 2 as I have barely started it, as for the 4 player thing i'd love to help out. send me a message.
I haven't start TPS yet, but with your help, I'll boss through it, yeah?
No headset required for weapon dups, BigNev. I'll pop into your game, dump my entire inventory, then power down my console. When I fire it back up, I still have everything...and so do you Smile I have multiple Bee shields, Burning infinity, caustic infinity, baby maker SMG, Double-penetrating unkempt Harold, Sand Hawk, Social Conference call, Blood of the Seraph relic, Breath of Terramorphous grenade mod, etc. I can drop them to you in either version. Well, if I drop them in the 360 version, you can then transfer that character to the X1 version and you'll still have them. The only downfall is that they're all level 50, so you need to boost up to that level before you can use them. That's pretty easy though...we'll just go to Pyro Pete's Bar and I can run the bar brawl mission over and over until you hit whatever level you want. I took a buddy from 0-30 last night in about 90 minutes. 30-50 will probably take a tad longer though since the XP requirements for each level start getting pretty beastly.

Master Gee used to the the ultimate leveling tool on 360 back when you could use the invincibility glitch. I'm not sure if it still works or if I can even remember how to do it though. I remember that it required three players and one had to be a siren with the long distance revive dealio.

I'll add you guys...hit me up anytime.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Thanks Steelhead, i dug both games out and i'm almost level 50 on BL2, i'll transfer the the characters onto the One version and we can rock out on that as well, i forgot what level i am on TPS but i'll find out when i get home and update you, thanks.
I started doing the DLC in BL2 so if anyone wants to co-op through em then, I can follow so I dont get lost also im lvl 50.

In TPS, I finished the 4 player achievement Ghost Buster awhile back. I got to lvl 25 then I shelved it to boost saints row 2.
I haven't start TPS yet, but with your help, I'll boss through it, yeah?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I'm only around L25 in that one but yeah, we should be able to blow through the initial story with ease.
I'm only around L25 in that one but yeah, we should be able to blow through the initial story with ease.
I am looking forward to it!
I'll probably be staying on a little later than my norm tonight, so if I see any of you online I'll pop into your game (provided you're joinable) and dump you some gifts.

Planning on chipping away at some of the DLC side-mission related stuff in B2 (X1) but I can change games/consoles in a jiffy if need be, just message me. If you're looking for more than a loot dump, like some co-op or whatever, I'm always up for that as well.
Crud, missed my opportunity last night. Watched 'The Killing' on Netflix with the missus. Yeah, if you see me on, I'd love the company
I just picked up Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for the 360. Haven't played them much, so still pretty new on everything still.
I just picked up Borderlands/Borderlands 2 for the 360. Haven't played them much, so still pretty new on everything still.
Originally Posted by Daemon
Well, lets do it!
Well, lets do it!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
When you want to get together?
Sorry I haven't been on. Laid up in the hospital with another diverticulitis flare up. Should be out tomorrow though, so things will start getting back to normal.
When you want to get together?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Tonight or tomorrow night? Actually just text or message me if I'm on and you feel like playing. I'm game for any co-op.
As we know, weapons, cash, etc can be easily duplicated in these games..as well as power-leveling...so helping someone get off to a running start is pretty simple. I'm looking for help myself, as well as offering help to anyone else who needs it. Here's the rundown..

Borderlands/Borderlands 2 (360) - I can dup you piles of cash, the best weapons in the game and power level you as high as you want.

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 1) - Same as above...whatever you need

Borderlands TPS (360) - I could use help with this one myself. I've been tackling it solo since co-op partners on 360 are rare these days. Anything you can offer would be great, especially a little leveling help.

Borderlands TPS (Xbox 1) - I've been grinding through this one with a friend. I've completed one playthrough and I'm up to around L26-27. If you're lower than that, I can likely help you out a bit. If you're higher, I'll take any help you can offer.

Also, I think there's an achievement in TPS for completing a certain mission with 4 players, so if anyone else still needs that one, maybe we can get a group together for it. I haven't done it on either platform as of yet...

My normal play times are pretty odd in comparison to most gamers. I hop on between 5-6pm and I'm normally off by 8-8:30pm (est). However, I can usually hop on a little later if need be as long as I know in advance.
Just sold the games but the four player one can be do e with 2gold members if they both have 2 controllers

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account