Mystery Badge VII has been seen on the site (Spoilers)

General Chat

I have the when figured out, but have too many possible locations to search through.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Same here lol
It's actually easier than expected. I think my games played list may be one of the greatest clues... go check it out.
I have a hint but I know it will give it away instantly......
I have a few ideas on what it is, just not sure how to get to the pages required for them
Once you find it you'll facepalm... I spent about 45 minutes trying different ideas I had been building in my head before it dawned on me...
I'm still overthinking this, aren't I?
It's actually easier than expected. I think my games played list may be one of the greatest clues... go check it out.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Yup. Thanks.
The irony is that I had figured it out, but not for the reason that I thought I'd figured it out. So I spent hours trying to recreate the circumstances... except that I was doing the right thing on the wrong page.
Finally got the badge after a few days of searching around the site. I figured out when to earn it fairly quickly, but not how to earn it. Happy I was able to figure it out and earn it! Hooray! Big Grin
That was dumb. Sorry, I usually like the mystery badges, but, this is the dumbest one.
I think it was more pointing out Eric's offsite clue that was much better than the vague things in this thread. I don't think anything in this thread added anything that wasn't already obvious from the badge artwork and description.
Originally Posted by Kaens
7 in the first 4 days. 10 yesterday and 5 so far today. I vote for tester account giving it away
7 in the first 4 days. 10 yesterday and 5 so far today. I vote for tester account giving it away
Originally Posted by N1ghtmareb4xmas
That isn't it. If that was it, like it was some kind of viral badge, that I would have liked.
That isn't it. If that was it, like it was some kind of viral badge, that I would have liked.
Originally Posted by futiles
What I meant was if you look at the tester account it gives it away. That is just my opinion.
So many conflicting reports/clues…
Losing my god damn mind, how do you come up with these?!
It would be more important to know the "when". There's a club Eric has that could give you that info, if you can find it.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Dvader83 posted:

So, is this one like the first few where one finds something on the site and clicks on it? Or like the more recent ones that use the search feature?
Yesterday 12:22
GTN Eric
GTN Eric posted:

It doesn't use the search feature. It's similar to the other recent Mystery Badges.
Yesterday 17:44
Hotdogmcgee
Hotdogmcgee posted:

the most recent Mystery Badge before this used the search feature, but this isn't like that

Yesterday 17:50
GTN Eric
GTN Eric posted:

You're right, it's actually a mix of requirements similar to Mystery Badge VI and Mystery Badge V.

Yesterday 17:53
Hotdogmcgee
Hotdogmcgee posted:

well that's just giving it away...
Yesterday 18:47
Based on what I have deduced, I can't get one until I own a One and had won one achievement on a One...
These are the hints that helped me get the badge.
Okay.... What am I doing wrong? Confused
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Tons of things. All you need to have done is won one One and look at it at one time, but only the one won from the One at that one time.
Tons of things. All you need to have done is won one One and look at it at one time, but only the one won from the One at that one time.
I do not believe One has anything to do with it.
I do not believe One has anything to do with it.
Originally Posted by futiles
Confirmed that One has nothing to do with it.
Confirmed that One has nothing to do with it.
Originally Posted by CapnCrunchXBA
Sadly, I do not qualify for this badge at this time...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account