Please post all new badge ideas here

Feature Requests

Under Review
A Destiny Beta Badge? First Step Towards Destiny? Path of Destiny?
Cheapskate - Related to playing Free Games with Gold games.
I see, you're just clarifying what I said... I need a nap.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
lol, you suggested a completion fitness badge so i gave a name for it lol
Cheapskate - Related to playing Free Games with Gold games.
Originally Posted by ARandomKneeGrow
i think there is a badge for playing a free game, even though this one is games with gold i think its kind of the same thing.
i see various social media badges ideas like post a refrence to GTN in a twitter feed, find the badge on various pages etc. but what about

liked - like the GTN facebook page and leave a comment with your username
followed - follow the GTN twitter page and tweet it your username
A Destiny Beta Badge? First Step Towards Destiny? Path of Destiny?
Originally Posted by D M HavoX
i second this! I like first step
Badges for playing Bejeweled:
Zillions of Jewels: Play any game in the Bejeweled series
Zillions of Jewels II: Complete any game in the Bejeweled series
Zillions of Jewels II: Complete any game in the Bejeweled series[/quote]

your a mean!
Zillions of Jewels II: Complete any game in the Bejeweled series
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
your a mean![/quote]

I think he just wants a badge that haz Z's and Y's in them.
your a mean!
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I think he just wants a badge that haz Z's and Y's in them.[/quote]

The current list has Y (You're Doing It Right) but no Z (as of 7/29/2014), hence Zillions Of Jewels (2 badges).
Hey, NEW BADGE IDEA:

Badge Name: Punished

Badge Description: Played a game in the Dark Souls series, you must like punishment.
I think he just wants a badge that haz Z's and Y's in them.
Originally Posted by Zyzzy75
The current list has Y (You're Doing It Right) but no Z (as of 7/29/2014), hence Zillions Of Jewels (2 badges).[/quote]

I think we are working on the "Z" badge name...bet you can guess what it will have to do with =)
Stacker - complete any game on at least 2 different platforms/regions
Stacker II - complete 10 games on at least 2 different platforms/regions
Stacker III - complete 25 games on at least 2 different platforms/regions

Don't know how hard this would be to track, but it wouldn't be as restrictive as it would have been in the past, when it would have required only different region consoles. There are many games that are on XBLA/Win8/WP, as well as the region specific stuff. I said "at least" to avoid people wanting something like Halo: Spartan Assault counting as more than one game, since you can do it 4 times.
I think we are working on the "Z" badge name...bet you can guess what it will have to do with =)
Originally Posted by Zombie In PJs
Your Z badge name has to do with... ZOMBIES!
a badge for logging on when there is less the 3 users online called only the lonely, I logged on a few days ago to see I was the only one one, It made me sad,,,
Last edited 08-06-2014 at 04:04 AM by ChickenBoyBryan.
Your Z badge name has to do with... ZOMBIES!
Originally Posted by Zyzzy75
Very clever! I am an open book haha.
I know there is a badge for Mile high club (COD4) which takes skill to unlock, so I understand that. There should be one for NBA LIVE 07 1000 people just because it took a lot of work to unlock.
Last edited 08-09-2014 at 12:07 AM by FAR QZ.
Fight club badge - For playing any boxing game.

A badge for coming in 2nd or 3rd place in a competition. Could call it "close but no cigar" or "Close only counts with hand grenades"

You could also use the standard in horse racing of Win, Place, Show for 1st - 2nd - 3rd

On the subject of horses a badge for completing "my horse and me 2" I see there's a badge for Hannah Montana already, but my horse and me 2 is the superior game.
Fight club badge - For playing any boxing game.

A badge for coming in 2nd or 3rd place in a competition. Could call it "close but no cigar" or "Close only counts with hand grenades"

You could also use the standard in horse racing of Win, Place, Show for 1st - 2nd - 3rd

On the subject of horses a badge for completing "my horse and me 2" I see there's a badge for Hannah Montana already, but my horse and me 2 is the superior game.
Originally Posted by MrGompers
MH&M2 and Hannah Montana. That's like telling someone you took home a 10, when you really brought home two 5s.
Flipper Frenzy: Play any pinball game.

MH&M2 and Hannah Montana. That's like telling someone you took home a 10, when you really brought home two 5s.
Hannah Montana: Raised by Billy Ray Cyrus, OWNED BY JEM!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account