Flash Mob II Saturday - 16th July 2016 - 5pm Eastern, 2300 CET

General Chat

38 and didn't someone say they were logging in a bunch of family members besides porch? Anyway, bunch of new people got Flash Mob one....
I mean that spilner, futiles, and a few others made a lot of alternate accounts, and all of those accounts with other members logged in, got Flash Mob 3 on the 14th. I'm sure that many of us, myself included, would have been happy to join them if they'd said when they were going to try for it.
I mean that spilner, futiles, and a few others made a lot of alternate accounts, and all of those accounts with other members logged in, got Flash Mob 3 on the 14th. I'm sure that many of us, myself included, would have been happy to join them if they'd said when they were going to try for it.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
That's messed up. They should have announced that or something. Jerks.
Let's start a petition to get them banned Stick Out Tongue

Stuff them it's our turn to do it legit! Advertise this boys to your Xbox Live friends!
That's messed up. They should have announced that or something. Jerks.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
That is messed up. I know that futiles had made comments about achievement fest (as had a few others) but I got no reply when asking when that was, or maybe just missed it. I guess I could have tried looking it up, but whatever. Either way, I doubt those guys plan on helping us reach 50, seeing how they went out of their way to get 100.
Yeah. Fuck them and their inconsideration.
AF is on today too....

I'm staying logged on as long as possible anyway!
Staying logged on just in case we get an increase in numbers.
Ridiculous. They can secretly organize that but can't be bothered to help the rest of us out on a SCHEDULED DAY.

Fuck them. I'm pissed at that.
A lot of people were an hour late last time so let's hold on Smile
Ridiculous. They can secretly organize that but can't be bothered to help the rest of us out on a SCHEDULED DAY.

Fuck them. I'm pissed at that.
Maybe calm down, take a walk. You're apparently getting severely upset about a perceived slight that doesn't exist.
Maybe calm down, take a walk. You're apparently getting severely upset about a perceived slight that doesn't exist.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Well, then enlighten me?

F##k them. I'm pissed at that.
I'm a little taken back by that as well, I'm guessing someone or a few of them made a butt load of fake accounts, I say fair is fair so who's up to making a few more accounts? We only need about ten. I'll see what I can do about registering the rest of my family, but I had a small incident at my house where my PC got ruined and I'm strictly in my phone right now, I'm also finding out that I may have lost passwords to my other families accounts as well...so this is a bigger problem for me.
First off how do any of you know that they set something up behind closed doors? if anything you should know that Fsh, Kaens, and futiles log into the site multiple times a day. Secondly they might of logged in when someone else was doing it and they were just caught up in the cross fire. Thirdly, if they did do it behind closed doors they more then likely had a reason for it.

Why don't we just all take a chill pill for a moment and ask them what happened? No point in stating a witch hunt without any proof that they had anything to do with it on the 14th.
First off how do any of you know that they set something up behind closed doors? if anything you should know that Fsh, Kaens, and futiles log into the site multiple times a day. Secondly they might of logged in when someone else was doing it and they were just caught up in the cross fire. Thirdly, if they did do it behind closed doors they more then likely had a reason for it.

Why don't we just all take a chill pill for a moment and ask them what happened? No point in stating a witch hunt without any proof that they had anything to do with it on the 14th.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Nicely said, I certainly don't want this to turn into something it's not, nor will I or any of the staff let it get out of hand. First I didn't name anyone specifically,so please don't anyone else assume or make accusations. Second, you can't deny what is there. Checking the badge page I see multiple accounts that are obviously fake. I was even surprised to see my name, as honestly didn't realize I had gotten it until I just checked it.

Originally Posted by Monky Spit
Except they all have the badges, and the spam accounts are identified with pseudonyms of their account names. Look at the list of who's won the Flash Mob III badge, and tell me that's legit? And it is exactly 100 people. Not organic.

I am expressing slight because diesel has been working this for weeks, if not months, and then that happens, without word, without announcement, without consideration to others who went out of their way to be able to attend today. Had someone, anyone, said anything about it on Thursday, we ALL would have those two badges and been stoked setting up IV. But no. Only a few of those who have II and III are logged in now - the others got their badge so who cares if we do, right? That's not aggressive, that's merely upset that people don't care about other people anymore, just looking out for themselves anymore.
Actually, I referenced futiles specifically because he has an alternative account listed with the badge. I don't care that they got it. More power to them. I am, however, mildly annoyed that they didn't say anything when others were clearly trying to organize this. It is what it is and I can't change it, so, whatever.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account