Fshing for some Votes, please help...

General Chat

Found 29 posts - Go to Last Post

I need your help to keep pace with Kaens on the Badge leaderboard... There is a badge for 25 up votes on a Guide that Kaens quietly got behind the scenes. Unfortunately the guide I have 10 votes in, not many people have played.

So please vote for my guide for Ben Hur, if you haven't played Ben Hur, it's easy points and FREE

Up Vote Here

I need a little help on the Leadboard members as well, this board is for 360 voice former members, but anyone will do if you are newer to XBOX and never went there:

Join my leaderboard here!

If I make it to 1000 members, I will come back to coding... I think we're due for a challenge system...
Don't help the evil Fshguy, he doesn't love you like I do! It's so weird he didn't link my guide when he was talking about it...

Craft Maniac guide

And if you want to hunt badges and want my help (cause I'm super helpful), feel free to join Kaens' Badge Hunters
Don't help the evil Fshguy, he doesn't love you like I do! It's so weird he didn't link my guide when he was talking about it...

Craft Maniac guide

And if you want to hunt badges and want my help (cause I'm super helpful), feel free to join Kaens' Badge Hunters
Originally Posted by Kaens
Oh, you changed the name of your board... Not sure if I can belong to a group like that since I'm The Original Badge Huntertm
I'll play Devil's Advocate here...

Up-voted Fshguy's guide.

Joined Kaens' leaderboard.

How about some thumbs up on this guide for me... 500 Homeruns!
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
I tried, but I haven't started this game yet so can't offer my thumbs. When I can though, I will.
If people can please up vote this guide https://www.gamertagnation.com/achie...evement-97097/

Then can you please join my Leaderboard too https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...aderboard-338/

Also feel free to add me as a friend as that counts towards the Friend Badges for both you and me at the same time.

Thank You All

Smile
I'll play Devil's Advocate here...

Up-voted Fshguy's guide.

Joined Kaens' leaderboard.

Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
Thanks Mike... I gave you a thumbs up...
If people can please up vote this guide https://www.gamertagnation.com/achie...evement-97097/

Then can you please join my Leaderboard too https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...aderboard-338/

Also feel free to add me as a friend as that counts towards the Friend Badges for both you and me at the same time.

Thank You All

Smile
Originally Posted by xLil SheWolfx
I hated that achievement, I still gave you a thumbs up...
What is this, hijack Fshguy's thread to shill your own achievement guides and leaderboards? Why not create your own thread, thereby giving yourselves progress towards the "post 'X' number of threads" badges?
What is this, hijack Fshguy's thread to shill your own achievement guides and leaderboards? Why not create your own thread, thereby giving yourselves progress towards the "post 'X' number of threads" badges?
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Wow yeah good idea didn't think of that Smile
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I'm trying to do the whole shiny object over here, don't look at Fsh.
I got your back Fsh. I don't even know who that Cain's guy is. 8)
It would be hilarious if Buck overtook you two as your fighting it out he comes out of nowhere to grab the #1. Just hope he doesn't pick up badge fever.
It would be hilarious if Buck overtook you two as your fighting it out he comes out of nowhere to grab the #1. Just hope he doesn't pick up badge fever.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
That would be entertaining to watch Smile
Think I was already a member to your leader board and I gave you a thumbs up. Also joined Keans board as well but couldn't give a thumbs up.
That 300 point gap takes a while to make up... Kaens and my "fighting" are setting a fairly tough pace after not doing much last year.
That 300 point gap takes a while to make up... Kaens and my "fighting" are setting a fairly tough pace after not doing much last year.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Oh I know I've been just above 2k for like 6 months before Eric added new badges, it's just Buck is the only closest to both you and participates on this site.
I'll tell you this, it wouldn't surprise me. I've been watching him all year. Not that I could do anything more than I already am, but Buck has a ton of completions, so if he focused on site stuff, he'd be right there I bet.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account