Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Info Needed
The winner is you badge will not unlock for me when I sign in with my tablet
The winner is you badge will not unlock for me when I sign in with my tablet
Originally Posted by goggs
Make sure it is going to the mobile version of the page. Ensure your tablet browser is not emulating desktop mode.

Also, I don't remember if this was required or important, if your tablet has cellular connectivity, make sure you are going over that network, and not like a regular WiFi.
One other thing, which pretty much goes hand in hand with what futlies was saying. If you are logged in with more than one device i.e: a PC and or a phone or a tablet you should go ahead and log out of everything so the you are only logging in with one device, then when you get the badge you can re log into multiple devices.

Please keep us informed of whats happening.
Only have 1 device a tablet I just signed out then back in
Only have 1 device a tablet I just signed out then back in
Originally Posted by goggs
Ok, I'll take you on your word on that, so I went ahead and manually unlocked the badge for you. Hopefully this was an isolated incident, if you have any other problems or questions please give us shout.. BTW can I ask what type of tablet you were using? SO when Eric takes a look at this thread it may help him out a bit.
Status changed to 'Info Needed' - Thanks for looking into this B8TINGU. If you can let me know what tablet you're using I can look into this further.

Based on my testing this badge was working fine for me.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account