The Dren's Guild (Gems of War)

Gems of War

Did you want to attempt the "Team Synergy" Achievement & 40K seals in 3 weeks??

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 13 (25.00%) Absolutely 100%, I live for helping my new guild members!

× 16 (30.77%) NO - I'm not interested in helping out!

× 23 (44.23%) Maybe - I am a slacker!

• Added 07-20-2017 01:44 AM
  • 52 votes
Me and mrs hotdog are 600k each. Probably waiting until Tuesday since I went first last time.

Don't forget that the gems (blue task) can be turned into more gold. Maybe not the best suggestion with the requirements for crafting coming soon, but the full amount of gems granted from the task can be flipped into quite a bit of extra gold across all the guild members.
1,259,602 - What does you use gold on after maxing each kingdom out?
I'm broke :/

I have been putting all my gold in kingdoms...
The people who don't have the achievement are as follows:

Griffey ( Has enough to cover all listed below if he chooses to donate all )
NeoNK1
Wisegurl
Mr pTart
pTartTx
Disbron

I believe we all need to pitch in equal amount of gold at 520k to obtain the achievement. If done correctly, all the extra gold you have after the 520k will go toward completing as many Legendary task as possible. Each Legendary task cost 1 million gold and if each member of the guild donates 33,334 or 34k we can complete alot of task, thus potential multiple Mythics in the process.

All those in favor of pushing this forward another week to 9-11-2017 so others may earn and be able to donate their share.
Last edited 09-02-2017 at 02:28 AM by Deadinside247.
1,259,602 - What does you use gold on after maxing each kingdom out?
Originally Posted by futiles
Guild Task and other kingdoms, we still have 2 more to show up. Urskaya will be released on 9-11
Guild Task and other kingdoms, we still have 2 more to show up. Urskaya will be released on 9-11
Originally Posted by Deadinside247
Well, gold is easy to get, y'all can have all of it whenever you do the guild tasks for the people needing the achievement.
New date to donate gold and go for Team Synergy Achievement is Monday Sept 11th 2017.

I feel an extra week is need for those to catch up to amount needed to evenly distributed gold from all members.

If all members donate 522k X 30 = 15,660,000 million.

Each member must have a minimum of 522k to contribute.

Legendary tasks Cost 1 million gold to complete.

If all members donate the minimum of 34k gold per task we could finish more then the 17 tasks we completed the last time we did this.

It appears we have members not active enough to obtain the minimum of 520k in a months time. I started this back in August letting everyone aware of what we were doing. I am still waiting on 10 people to post or send me there gold totals.

I'm not going to send a message via Xbox live to everyone, so pass the word on to everyone you know.
I am at 523, 590 and will continue to work towards more all week. I am sorry for the misunderstanding I thought it was ok to continue to get all of my kingdoms to Level 10. That is done now anyways, but with that, and my very limited gaming time thanks to having no time off in 9 weeks (including weekends) I wasn't able to break 500k until today.
I am at 523, 590 and will continue to work towards more all week. I am sorry for the misunderstanding I thought it was ok to continue to get all of my kingdoms to Level 10. That is done now anyways, but with that, and my very limited gaming time thanks to having no time off in 9 weeks (including weekends) I wasn't able to break 500k until today.
Originally Posted by MetallicaGhost
I've got extra to cover you or someone else if needed. I may be at 1.4M by Monday.
Originally Posted by MetallicaGhost
I'm in the same boat, though I only have 5 or 6 kingdoms at level 10. I might be at 100k gold by next week....
I'm in the same boat, though I only have 5 or 6 kingdoms at level 10. I might be at 100k gold by next week....
Originally Posted by pTartTX
How many treasure maps do you have? If you don't have a strong enough team for PVP, churning out a few dozen vaults a day with treasure maps can get you gold, too.
As of this morning, I am at 1,460,818 gold.

I did use a bunch of gems to get my soulforge up to level ten, and now I can actually make things.

Oh man, so many souls required....
As of this morning, I am at 1,460,818 gold.

I did use a bunch of gems to get my soulforge up to level ten, and now I can actually make things.

Oh man, so many souls required....
Originally Posted by futiles
I haven't even noticed the new soulforge thing yet. where is it at in the game?
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
After the patch for the Soulforge has downloaded, there's a special quest line to be completed in the Blighted Lands kingdom. Then it can be accessed from that kingdom or through the minigames option when the Y Button button is pressed while on the map screen.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
You will have to finish the questline in Blighted Lands to access the soulforge there (or in the mini games tab). You will also have more steps to the Drifting Sands questline, to be able to access the dungeon there (or also in the mini games tab).

Dungeon is a new daily thing, allowing you to get some soulforge materials. And, much like the name sounds, you can make anything, and it all requires souls. Make an arcane traitstone? Sure, you need some of the lesser version, and some souls. Break down a major to a minor? Sure, just need a major, and some souls...
Soul Forge can be found in Blightened Lands.

There are 10 levels for your Soulforge, and it can be leveled up in one of two ways, killing enemies or paying gems. For killing enemies, they can be killed in any game mode and they will be counted towards your forge's level progress. The price to level up the forge with gems gets discounted percentage wise based on your kills. eg kill half the required number? The cost is now 50% of the total.

After you have done some PVP or Explore mode go check Soul Forge to rank it up. It will tell you how much kills you have left to go till you rank it up to the next level for free. Example: 50/100 Kills.. Also it will not retain your kills if you go over so make sure you check it if your close to the next level.

Kills need = 1900 & If you want to complete it faster then use Gems = 1350

DON'T USE GEMS TO RANK UP YOUR SOUL FORGE, ITS NOT NECESSARY.

Level Kills Gems Recipes
1 20 50 Minor and Major Traitstones
2 60 75 Brown Jewels/Summoning Stone/Weapons
3 100 100 Blue Jewels/Summoning Stone/Weapons
4 140 125 Green Jewels/Summoning Stone/Weapons
5 180 150 Runic and Arcane Traitstones
6 220 175 Yellow Jewels/Summoning Stone/Weapons
7 300 200 Purple Jewels/Summoning Stone/Weapons
8 380 225 Red Jewels/Summoning Stone/Weapons
9 500 250 Celestial Traitstones, Legendary Troops and Weapons, Diamonds
10 N/A N/A Mythic Troops and Weapons
Last edited 09-06-2017 at 01:57 AM by Deadinside247.
Just a heads up...I may not have electricity next week.

All according on how Irma acts. I hope she stays south on the state. Last hurricane that hit was a good 7-8 days with no electricity.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account