Achievement Competition #2

Gaming Chat

Found 18 posts - Go to Last Post

Hi everyone. use this page to sign up for the next competition. The competition will begin on the 1st August and end the 7th august. To win all you need to do is collected the most achievements within that week.

To sign up post below this simple message

"Achievement Hunters Anonymous"

and join this leaderboard

http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-30/

Thanks
It looks like ikmyer has returned after last months win. Will keoskey come away with the win this time or will some new comers join and destroy them both?
It looks like ikmyer has returned after last months win. Will keoskey come away with the win this time or will some new comers join and destroy them both?
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
If I win do I get another month of MotM ? Wink
We really need some more members to join so if people could invite some friends that would be awesome.
I have been trying with little success. I might try to spam my xbox live friends list today.
I totally forgot about this. Had braces put on and its been a pain, so my activity has been mainly watching tv. However, I just turned on the Xbox and jumped on here for the first time in like a week. Too late to join? Smile
It's that time of month again. That special day where this months winner is announced and I have say that this one was a close one.

The winner of Augusts achievement competition by just 1 achievement is

GAMEOVERVIPER

Congratulations gameoverviper on this months win and pulling the rug from under last months winner ikmyer.
You will receive your new badge shortly and I look forward to interviewing you as this month MotM too.
I would also like to say thanks to all of the other competitors and I hope you have better luck next month.
Congrats GameOverViper! Looking forward to next month.
Would you care to join us next month GTN Eric?
Would you care to join us next month GTN Eric?
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
I don't think I'll have as much time to play next month. I'll join in once FIFA 14 and GTA V come out. Smile
Fair enough. Send some friends over for the next lot of sign ups instead then. I will comment the link on your activity page for you to pass around

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account