Xbox 1 competition

Gaming Chat

Stickied this thread so It can stop close to the top of the forum until competition concludes.
'I'VE GOT MINE, DO YOU!!' Nice start GTN!
Is the leaderboard already setup to recognize only Xbox One achievements?
I'm waiting for Eric to do that. He's hoping to have it up and running by the time this starts. Will ask him again to make sure it's still on his list of this to do
This is awesome, quite a few people in the challenge so far compared to previous monthly challenges.

Now I just hope I actually get mine "ON" Day One!!
Hopefully there will be many more joining by launch day
So many competitors and only a couple of weeks left before the launch. If you know anyone that has pre-ordered a Xbox one then get them to sign up.
I have a bit of a technical question:

Since Xbox One games are currently not able to be scanned (TrueAchievements does not see them because they are not on xbox.com, 360voice does not see them because they are not in the datastream, GTN will not be able to see they because the APIs used do not see them), what is the plan of attack on this challenge?

Right now, the only places you can see Xbox One games is on Xbox One SmartGlass (unique from the 360 version) and on Xbox One consoles.
I have a bit of a technical question:

Since Xbox One games are currently not able to be scanned (TrueAchievements does not see them because they are not on xbox.com, 360voice does not see them because they are not in the datastream, GTN will not be able to see they because the APIs used do not see them), what is the plan of attack on this challenge?

Right now, the only places you can see Xbox One games is on Xbox One SmartGlass (unique from the 360 version) and on Xbox One consoles.
Originally Posted by futiles
I'm curious how this will work as well.. It seems like TA is snagging data for Xbox One games currently, which is a good sign.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account