Online multiplayer help - Pink slip races

MotoGP 07

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

I would like to get the 1000G on this game (1st legit person on this site anyway it would seem), and to do that I require some help with the Pink Slip online races.

Would any kind person be able to help me out with this achievement?
You could win all the races and get the 10 most expensive of the bike I have (I have them all) if you need them, or just the ones you don't have.

I would also like to see if I can get some rider credits from winning some ranked matches as well, as I need 2 rider credits for the 400 (and the other achievement I need for the completion) and have completed the standard career and not gotten enough credits so far.

If you can help, please reply below, or message me on XBL. I am online quite a bit (work from home) and usually let the console idle at Dashboard, so hopefully time zone differences won't be to much of a problem. But I am in +13 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) zone.

Phew, that was a long post.

TLDR: Need help with pink slip achievements in MotoGP 07, message me on XBL if can help.
I would like to get the 1000G on this game (1st legit person on this site anyway it would seem), and to do that I require some help with the Pink Slip online races.
Originally Posted by redknightnz81
What exactly are you implying here? To me this just seems a little offensive but maybe I'm reading it in the wrong context. I'd love to chat with you about it and help you out! Yes I have the game and would gladly help you you maybe even take some of those bikes you don't want or need if you plan on not ever playing this game again. Shoot me a message on live!
I'm implying that the person who currently has the 1000G complete on this site strongly looks like he has cheated on some of this achievements in this - and quite a few other games. Maybe that does sound pretty harsh, but he has unlocked all the achievements offline (incl Online specific ones) and has a tonne of Super Rare achievements and proven unobtainable achievements (Cars Race-O-Rama for one).

I realise my view/opinion is pretty harsh, but I have a habit of saying what I think no matter how many people I may cause offence too.

I see you have just messaged me on XBL about the achievements, if you can still help, then that would be great.
Ah, that's what I was thinking you were referring to, but the way you stated it,made it sound (to me) like you may be accusing the whole site in general to be a cesspool of cheaters by boosting...lol. So I was going to argue the point that you'd be placing yourself into that same category as you're asking for help. I'm one of those guys that likes to know what people mean and that often gets me into trouble too...lol no offense meant nor any hard feelings from me. I look forward to helping you out!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account