Bastion coming to Xbox One for free*

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

For those of you who don't follow the "List of Free Content" thread over on TA, I thought I'd share this little bit of news with you:

Bastion is being "remastered" and released for Xbox One on December 12th. If you already own the 360 version, you can get the Xbox One version for free until January 1st. The Xbox One version also includes the "Stranger's Dream" DLC.

http://www.supergiantgames.com/blog/...n-to-xbox-one/
you left this out
It's free for a limited time if you own Bastion for Xbox 360!
If you already own Bastion for the Xbox 360, you'll be able to download Bastion for Xbox One for free till January 1, 2017. We really appreciate your support of our first game and hope you enjoy it all over again!

Otherwise, Bastion for Xbox One retails for $14.99.
So if I buy it now I can get the X1 version free.. So, still a decent deal.
So if I buy it now I can get the X1 version free.. So, still a decent deal.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Bad title it looks like the game will be free but it's only if you own the game on 360
Bastion coming to Xbox One for free
To be fair there is an * as in Kids Eat Free* (with entree purchase)
Bad title it looks like the game will be free but it's only if you own the game on 360
Originally Posted by Gaming Assassln
Yes, like I said, If I buy it NOW, (on the 360) I can get it free later...(on the One)
Gives me new hope that they'll port Transistor to Xbox...
Bastion Is Now Available On Xbox One (And It's Free If You Already Own It On Xbox 360)
I got mine before going to bed last night/this morning. Big Grin
Gives me new hope that they'll port Transistor to Xbox...
Originally Posted by N0RVY
I'm with you. I loved Bastion, and I'm excited to play it again. I also hope that Pyre, their next game, makes it to Xbox as well. Bastion's soundtrack is the best soundtrack ever, with Doom tied for second with The Flame and The Flood.
Acquired. Bastion was a game I loved when playing it but it was so stingy with the cheevos I left it and never came back. At least this version is worth 1000 points so probably more worth the grind than the arcade title.
I bought this game and never played it. Maybe now I'll get around to playing it.
I bought this game and never played it. Maybe now I'll get around to playing it.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Apparently twice now.
Apparently twice now.
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Lets hope not. Going to turn over a new leaf and just start playing games.

To prove it, next week I plan to start Neverwinter Nights.
Thanks for the reminder.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Cowbell Cowbell
I thought I bought the game for x360 but apparently not coz it's not showing up as free for me.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account