Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Would you like a dedicated Xbox News section on GTN?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 8 (61.54%) Yes, it would be cool to see the latest headlines.

× 5 (38.46%) No, I'm happy to get my Xbox news from other sources.

• Added 11-21-2022 09:12 PM
  • 13 votes
I'd rather like a news section on the site.

I realise GTN is all about people comparing / competing / discussing with one another, but it would be nice to have a whole section of the website dedicated to news. Gotta be honest, I'd even quite like to write some Smile

In the meantime I suppose we could at least have a news forum? So we could post our own news stories, with links and citations obviously.
I used to get my Xbox news from *that other* site, but these days it’s so choked with ads it’s unusable on mobile. Would be nice to have an alternative.
I used to get my Xbox news from *that other* site, but these days it’s so choked with ads it’s unusable on mobile. Would be nice to have an alternative.
Originally Posted by zoidberg1339
Even the articles between the ads are rubbish now - most of them themselves are glorified ads for games.
I'm personally abstaining from the vote. I don't much pay attention to gaming news (though certain bits of info still grab my attention) but I'm not opposed to having a legit gaming news section here. Assuming, of course, we were able to get people dedicated to actually finding and posting genuine gaming news here.
I am a little indifferent on this one. I get the majority of my news from Twitter and the weekly Angry Joe videos they do.
I am a little indifferent on this one. I get the majority of my news from Twitter and the weekly Angry Joe videos they do.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
I love AJS news! Look forward to it every week - don't think I've missed one since it started (haven't watched this week's yet though).

I was thinking something completely centred on Xbox / Xbox on Windows news Smile
I love AJS news! Look forward to it every week - don't think I've missed one since it started (haven't watched this week's yet though).

I was thinking something completely centred on Xbox / Xbox on Windows news Smile
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
Having a news forum is probably not to hard to implement. Having it's own section in the Explore drop down would surely take some work. It would be up to Eric how he would want to proceed. In the mean time you could just post any news in the general forums.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account