Favorite Era of Achievement Hunting

Gaming Chat

Found 23 posts - Go to Last Post

What is your favorite era of achievement hunting?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 15 (31.25%) XBox 360 / XBLA / GfWL

× 19 (39.58%) Xbox 360 / XBLA / Win 8 / WP

× 4 (8.33%) Xbox One / Windows 10 / WP

× 10 (20.83%) Xbox one / Xbos Series X/S / Windows 10/11

• Added 04-07-2023 08:32 PM
  • 48 votes
I chose xbox one, xbox series x, and Windows 10 Era because I like that I can continue my grind from device to device. On a trip? I can use xcloud in the hotel at night. Too tired to fire up the xbox? I can use my laptop to keep grinding. Want to experience 144hz while grinding Monster Hunter Rise? Just fire up my gaming rig. It's awesome.
I select the second of 360. 360 IS my favourite console and still enjoy and buy shit games or boring games ,why? Only for fun and enjoy the 360,history and achievement hunting. I was removed from the famous achievements site, it opened my eyes that not everything should be about boosting and playing for gs or ratio, I try to enjoy myself although every time the achievements bore me more... unfortunately I got to know xbox one 4 years ago but even so I always liked 360 much more, I asked my sister for it back and I always wanted to play 360 more than xbox one but how are the prices and those happy online achievements made me unable to enjoy both the achievements of 360. Right now I am unable to get achievements online and that makes me have to buy several copies and gold or simply skip the game and the option to skip the game is usually. I wish there was a community interested in 360 but right now everything is getting cheap gs and nobody is interested in 360 .. Sorry for my English, I have to use a translator to write texts .. ;(
Xbox one / Xbos Series X/S / Windows 10/11

I didn't have x360 so I started from One onwards

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account