What does your gamertag mean?

Gaming Chat

Well for me, I was once watching Jon Davis of Korn being interviewed, And when asked what he thought of all the piracy that is going on in the music world, He just said "The industry is Jack". "Who gives a shit". That was the first time I ever really heard that word being used to describe the validity of something, So it just stayed with me. I use it in my gamertag as a way of saying I don't care god dammit! Whateva man, I understand. So the Cell part comes from my interest in splinter cell games. The cell part that Sam holds down is epic, And has earned my respect i guess...Thus "JackCell". Cheers.
I don't know what it means but I know alot of people get mad.
My gamertag was by complete accident. I wanted Spectre, because that has been my gaming name since War Craft 3, Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun, Heavy Gear2, Mech Warrior 4, etc. But, it was taken. So Xbox offers you the variations to the name that aren't taken. I didn't know you had to pay to change your name once you pick one. So SpectreSubZero has been my tag for 3 years now! I wouldn't change it either,I am a huge SubZero fan from the Mortal Kombat series
Seems you had a stroke of luck then.

Mine is taken from

Deadshot - Batman Villain

Darph - known as for years taken from Darph Bo-bo of Tripping the Rift
My gamertag, GameOverViper, is just something that I thought would sound cool. I wanted something unique, but good luck finding one that sounds awesome. I often read IGN editor GameOverGreggy's articles and got the Game Over part from him.

The Viper part is from the Dodge Viper. The car I hope to own some day.
mine is my long-time Battlefield clan plus initials/nickname.... also, I do make music, although haven't released anything in a REALLY long time.... and I go by DJ tCut for that....

also, I have a twitch stream.... twitch.tv/djtcut
Well mine is easy AlaskaSniperMan I live in Alaska I Like to snipe in games and I'm a man.XD
A friend and I had a competition of who could make the best 2 word combo. For those that don't know what that is it is when you stick 2 words together to make one. My name is a combo of chaotic and killer making me chaotikilla.
XGEATER
because my frinds call me Xtine(Chrisitne)
then my last name geater
if u have kids u would understand my tag well if dont know its the chunky sack when a baby is born its the fluid that sometimes comes out of that sack
I've always had a GT with magical words like illusion/delusion/deception, for about 5 years now. Then just chucked a clan tag in front as I went through a 'clan phase'. Now I'm just too lazy to change it.
Chunky you are incorrect on what your name means. Mine being the same I can enlighten the community. Meconium is by dictionary... the first bowel movement that a new born has. It is a very tar like and sticky recall matter. I know this cause after my son was born they gave me a handbook on infants and this was in it.
Chunky you are incorrect on what your name means. Mine being the same I can enlighten the community. Meconium is by dictionary... the first bowel movement that a new born has. It is a very tar like and sticky recall matter. I know this cause after my son was born they gave me a handbook on infants and this was in it.
Originally Posted by Milky Meconium
ur exactly right bud its been a while since i had a newborn kid
ur exactly right bud its been a while since i had a newborn kid
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
why did you change it from KYpro?
why did you change it from KYpro?
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
ppl were referring to my tag as a sexual in u window n ms forced me to change it
Maximus is from my favorite movie, and Rage... well I've been known to rage a time or 2. But not so much anymore lol.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Maximus+Gladiator
Most people get my name wrong right from the beginning. I have herd it pronounced at least half a dozen ways and with just as many people coming up with their own version of what it means.. (Don't you just love that, when some one just assumes what your tag means and proceeds to tell everyone in a party that is what it means without even knowing first?)

So anyway.. to make along story short it's from the mega smash hit super movie Jeepers Creepers, I hope to actually get it on my license plate too one day, but then maybe the cops will misunderstand and watch me that much closer...lol

So to let you know, It's pronounced "Be eating you"... and only a handful of people have ever gotten it right the first time.
Well, I signed up for XBOX Live and VesuvianWheel23 is what they gave me after I completed the registration. Not sure what my gamertag means, though.
First off, it's not pedophiliac...

It's a term meaning a Porsche fanatic. Simple. I don't fuck them, I don't have relations with them, etc... I have been insulted and taunted for years, but it's a lot simpler than it appears. I came up with it a long time ago, early 90's I think, and it's been my moniker since.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account