Achievement Fest 2017

General Chat

I never asked last year as I was still getting to know everyone, but is there a good bar/restaurant that is open early so I can get myself some bloody mary's in the morning?

Sorry I like to drink a little bit at least in the morning.
So without seeing it anywhere, is there a shuttle/rental/truckspace for me from the airport ~10:30am? Or am I getting my own sports car rental? Where's my travel agent?
So without seeing it anywhere, is there a shuttle/rental/truckspace for me from the airport ~10:30am? Or am I getting my own sports car rental? Where's my travel agent?
Originally Posted by DrMondo7
There is a thread for arrival times and departures........ or you can hitchhike Wink
I never asked last year as I was still getting to know everyone, but is there a good bar/restaurant that is open early so I can get myself some bloody mary's in the morning?

Originally Posted by Mightymango
Not that I know of, but I am more than happy to join you for a morning drink.

Applebee's is just down the street, and will serve you plenty of salt with your drink.
Applebee's is just down the street, and will serve you plenty of salt with your drink.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
And Pepsi...
And Pepsi...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Best. Place. EVER.
Yeah, I was hoping for more divey places.

I'll find something , otherwise it will be Applebees.

Indiana has very odd drinking laws/blue laws.

Charlie's Pub & Grub  
They open at 7am, sounds like that will be the place.

It is north of the hotels and ebash, off of Crawford.

http://www.thecharliespubandgrub.com/menu/

Cheap too.
Last edited 07-12-2017 at 01:35 PM by Mightymango.
Yeah, I was hoping for more divey places.

I'll find something , otherwise it will be Applebees.

Indiana has very odd drinking laws/blue laws.

Charlie's Pub & Grub  
They open at 7am, sounds like that will be the place.

It is north of the hotels and ebash, off of Crawford.

http://www.thecharliespubandgrub.com/menu/

Cheap too.
Was that the same place we went for lunch last year?
I made a couple leaderboards for those interested to track our progress during the event.

Gamerscore: https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...aderboard-385/

Completions: https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...aderboard-386/
Mr. pTart is wondering if he should pack his Magic cards?
Originally Posted by pTartTX
You can, eBash does tabletop now. But, I don't think any of us are MTG players.
Originally Posted by pTartTX
I would have packed mine if I had seen this last night, instead of at the AL/TN border.
Another awesome AF! Was great seeing everybody again, as well as the new blood that made it this year! Good times. Smile
Another awesome AF! Was great seeing everybody again, as well as the new blood that made it this year! Good times. Smile
Originally Posted by Buckswana
Much fun was had by all. Nice to see the return of The Dren, the pTarts, and MissFourtune. And the first time attendance of NeoNK1, Lady Death, and DeadInside was welcome.
AF2017 was really something I needed this year, it gave me a break from life, so thanks to you all.

It was good to see everyone again, I can't believe how hard we were going at achievements this year. Last year we hardly played anything on Thursday night but this year we were in attack mode from the start.

I plan on staying through Monday next year, going to bring the older kids with as well is my plan.
AF2017 was really something I needed this year, it gave me a break from life, so thanks to you all.

It was good to see everyone again, I can't believe how hard we were going at achievements this year. Last year we hardly played anything on Thursday night but this year we were in attack mode from the start.

I plan on staying through Monday next year, going to bring the older kids with as well is my plan.
That would bring AF Jr up to 6. Be nice to get that up to 10+ in the next couple of years.
Much fun was had by all. Nice to see the return of The Dren, the pTarts, and MissFourtune. And the first time attendance of NeoNK1, Lady Death, and DeadInside was welcome.
Originally Posted by futiles
It was great to be back, Mr. pTart and I had a blast and you can count on us returning!

Also, if you were in the Yellow Room (middle room), please post your stats, we would like to see the cumulative total for the room.
There were a lot of achievements won and games played but there was only one winner of Horse Racing 2016.
There were a lot of achievements won and games played but there was only one winner of Horse Racing 2016.
Originally Posted by DrMondo7
I felt like we all won a little bit in Horse Racing.

10 out of 10, would race again!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account