Microsoft is opening up its Xbox Live online service to gamers on other platforms

Gaming Chat

Found 24 posts - Go to Last Post

In other words, don't call us, we'll call you... When the Cubs win the World Series... Which could actually happen... I mean, when the Lions win the Super Bowl... how's that? Sorry....
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Why not when the Seattle team wins a NBA title.
Why not when the Seattle team wins a NBA title.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Seattle is banned from all future championships after what they did two years ago, if they are just going to throw it all away...
Seattle is banned from all future championships after what they did two years ago, if they are just going to throw it all away...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
I meant that the Seattle NBA team won't be winning any championships, since the a-holes that bought the team said "we won't move the team to Oklahoma City," then went ahead and did it anyway.
I meant that the Seattle NBA team won't be winning any championships, since the a-holes that bought the team said "we won't move the team to Oklahoma City," then went ahead and did it anyway.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Sorry... I've forgotten about the NBA ever since Jordan retired, the third time...

Might as well move the Mariners and the Seahawks too... Maybe even the MLS team...

At least you got that one championship lately...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account