Gamerscore syncing down as of 10/3?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

I can trigger a sync on my own per game and it works, but every person I checked has not synced since 10/3.
Hmm, you know, the more I look the more I think that maybe syncing is working but whatever does the summaries for everyone that the right panel is what is down. It synced my games from last night, they are in my feed, but the summary still shows that I haven't been synced yet.
I was unable to access the site on Saturday night as I just kept getting an error message saying an email was being sent so that the problem could be looked into, and it looks like I haven't had a sync since Saturday afternoon.
I was unable to access the site on Saturday night as I just kept getting an error message saying an email was being sent so that the problem could be looked into, and it looks like I haven't had a sync since Saturday afternoon.
Originally Posted by ffjunkey
I had that same issue also and now my consecutive days logged into the site is stuck at 48 of 500.
Sync page looks like a 'slight delay' has been ongoing for three days.

Nb the below was on twitter 3 days ago.

Last edited 12-05-2017 at 06:45 AM by Nod Nolan.
I had that same issue also and now my consecutive days logged into the site is stuck at 48 of 500.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Same here - well at 265 days, but yeah it's been stuck. The date keeps changing, so hopefully the # of days catches up soon.
Yep same issue. Nothing says it has synced since 12/3 and my days streak is stuck as well.
So, my number of days counter has started moving forward again. I feel like I lost 2 or 3 days, but at least the streak is still alive. I'm not that concerned b/c if I can make it to 500, I should be able to make it to 502 or 503. :-)
Syncing has resumed normal operation. I will be updating our syncing schedule to accommodate this server migration. As a result, we actually are able to sync data much faster than before. So we will definitely take advantage of that.

I will also work on correcting everyone's streak this evening. This server migration was a headache and far from easy, so I apologize for the longer than expected downtime.
I hope my consecutive days are safe as I am currently on day 421.......not sure if it has been stuck since the site migration though Frown

Thank you for jumping on a fix you guys are awesome <3
Is the work still on going? My account still has not synced as of this morning. Thank you.
Is the work still on going? My account still has not synced as of this morning. Thank you.
Originally Posted by jlsgi003
Thanks for the question, it should be all up by now, but a quick look at your profile shows your privacy settings are not optimal for our scanners, you'll need to look at those and fix them before your synching will resume.
Thanks for the question, it should be all up by now, but a quick look at your profile shows your privacy settings are not optimal for our scanners, you'll need to look at those and fix them before your synching will resume.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Which setting specifically needs to be updated. I haven't changed anything on my profile settings in ages. so was there a change in the site that requires something in my profile to change and if so can you tell me the specific setting? Thank you.
Which setting specifically needs to be updated. I haven't changed anything on my profile settings in ages. so was there a change in the site that requires something in my profile to change and if so can you tell me the specific setting? Thank you.
Originally Posted by jlsgi003
Under privacy settings it says,
Invalid email, sent 30 times, have you changed your email address lately? Maybe for your Xbox account? Please don't post that here, nor do I want your password.
Still not clear on what setting I should be looking at in order to correct this. I've logged into my xbox account and verified the email address is correct and non of my settings are overly private. So, any clarity on which specific setting I need to look at would be great. Thank you
I assume you're looking here? The setting is likely "See your game and app history", which will need to be set to Everybody.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account