Broken Universe Bug Reports

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Broken Universe is living up to its name.

If anyone is interested, I've contacted the developer and left a detailed bug report. Hopefully this will go some way towards fixing the game's TWENTY Unobtainable achievements oO

Bug Report (Steam Link)
Last edited 12-13-2022 at 06:26 AM by C64 Mat.
Broken Universe is living up to its name.

If anyone is interested, I've contacted the developer and left a detailed bug report. Hopefully this will go some way towards fixing the game's TWENTY Unobtainable achievements oO

Bug Report (Steam Link)
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I got an Error when I clicked the link:

Sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item was moved or deleted.
I got an Error when I clicked the link:

Sorry!
An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item was moved or deleted.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
That's weird - still works for me!
That's weird - still works for me!
Maybe I need to be logged in to see it. I created an account a while a go but can not remember my info.
Maybe I need to be logged in to see it. I created an account a while a go but can not remember my info.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Turns out the link only works with the (now hopelessly crap) Steam mobile app. Sorry about that! I've edited the post to includes a link which works for everyone. Cheers Marv Big Grin
Turns out the link only works with the (now hopelessly crap) Steam mobile app. Sorry about that! I've edited the post to includes a link which works for everyone. Cheers Marv Big Grin
Cool, looks like that works now. Good on the devs for responding and trying to take steps in fixing the issues.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account