First/Last/Completed Times incorrect

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
This one I found as a result of one of the other threads. But when I look at Oblivion GTN shows this info for my milestones...

Kaens
First Played: 07-13-2008 05:52 PM
Last Played: 07-13-2008 05:52 PM
Completed: 07-13-2008 05:52 PM

Actually, you can just eyeball the achievement list and see that I completed the game on 04-09-2006. Then a year later I completed Shivering Isles DLC on 03-29-2007. Since I do love that game, it's entirely possible that I might have played it last over a full year later, but that is not when I completed it. So maybe there is something funky happening here, but unfortunately it does make me question all the data on the site, which is a bad feeling Frown
I understand your feeling, but don't worry — I am aware of this issue and will patch it up in the next couple of weeks. It is currently being tested now, and I want to make sure it's as accurate as it can be before deploying it for everyone. Your existing completion date/times will be changed according to the last achievement's unlock date. Currently, it's based on the game's last played date/time, which will often be after the last achievement is unlocked.

I'm hoping to apply this fix sometime in early November.
I brought this up via PM a month or so ago, namely because my Shadowrun completion date was over 5 years after I actually finished it. Add about another 20 games I have like that, and I got a little frustrated. Eric told me the same, and I am sure it's a harder one to manage.

THANKS ERIC!!!
I understand your feeling, but don't worry — I am aware of this issue and will patch it up in the next couple of weeks. It is currently being tested now, and I want to make sure it's as accurate as it can be before deploying it for everyone. Your existing completion date/times will be changed according to the last achievement's unlock date. Currently, it's based on the game's last played date/time, which will often be after the last achievement is unlocked.

I'm hoping to apply this fix sometime in early November.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Sounds great, thank you (as always)!
Just want to bring this up again.
If its fixed already, its not for me, its still showing the Last Played Date as the Game Completed Date.
I believe someone else brought it up last week and now Eric is looking into it. I whine too often and Eric just ignores me these days Smile
This should be fixed now. Any discrepancies or errors with the following timestamps have been corrected:
  • First Played (fixed errors where the First Played date was greater than the First Achievement date)
  • Last Played (fixed errors where the Last Played date was less than the Last Achievement date)
  • Completion Date (fixed errors where the Completion date was different than the Last Achievement date)
  • First Achievement
  • Last Achievement

I have done my best to ensure these timestamps are accurate for everyone. With that said, please let me know if you come across any issues with the games in your game library.
Thank you sir! Looking through the thread you delivered this super early (original ETA was Nov), hopefully people notice that.
Thank you sir! Looking through the thread you delivered this super early (original ETA was Nov), hopefully people notice that.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Actually, I'm quite late. This was supposed to be taken care of back in November of last year. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account